2010 new years resolutions

ZoeHeartsMikax

I made this thread for you to post your new years resolutions. If you dont have one post here that you dont and mfcers can reply to you with one :D i was talking to my friend on msn last year (:aah:) and she was telling me her resolution and she asked what mine was but i didnt have one so i asked her to make one for me so she said.. to not listen to mika for a year! I was like.. Wah? No mika?! Im not sure thoose words can go together in a sentance dear! So she made me a new one : Not to go on the computer more than 3 times a week. What is your resolution? :biggrin2: Ok i know i've been yabbaring on for a while now.. so get posting :wink2:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First and foremostly, I need to get a job. Secondly, I need to get over the fact that I'll never go back to school. And thirdly, I need to try and work out what I want to do with my life. =]

W O W . . . and I thought mine was serious! :roftl:

GOOD LUCK in 2010!!!! :huglove:

W O W . . . and I thought mine was serious! :roftl:

GOOD LUCK in 2010!!!! :huglove:

Thanks, you too. =]

Haha, school was my life, having been in that same routine for twelve years. However, change has set in, and since I don't deal wih change as well as I'd like to, I need to get myself into a new routine asap. =P

:clap: Yay . . . 2010 is gonna be the BEST y e a r like - EVER! :kachinga:

Hope it comes true :wink2::huglove:

For me, my resolution is Get a life :naughty: like go out more, be with friends etc.

I also need to concetrate on my school work a lot more and I need to get my priorities sorted out: putting my needs before my wants.

My resolution is to not be admitted to hospital... and to not fall asleep when I'm having an MRI :teehee: (I still can't work out how I do it, they're so noisy!)

Oh, and to get a more permanent job (especially since the one I was supposed to start last year still hasn't started - they panicked when I said I'd had a stroke :sneaky2:)

I want to find out who I really am. I also want to find out who I have been, and prabably still am, pretending to be, and who I want to be. Then I want to accept and become me.

I want to be a better person. I don't know what makes someone a good person, but I think I'm not one. I want to be kinder to people I know and don't know. I want to help everyone I can. I want to be able to forgive people, and not blame them for their mistakes but accept them instead. I want to be able to accept and admit defeat and say I'm the one to blame, even when I am not. I want to be trustworthy.

I want to find out what I want in life. I can't picture myself 10, or 20, or 30 years from now. I have no idea what I would be doing. I don't have goal in life, I don't know what I want to do after I finish school.. I want to know what I want, I want to be sure of my life.

And then there's another one, but I will keep that one to myself.

I want to see some one in concert. :huh: Hmmm

Mika

John and Edward

Lady Gaga

Katy Perry

Or meet my hero. :dunno:

Try not to blab about celebs that i don't like. Like Robert Pattinson. Taylor Lautner. Miley Cyrus.

Calvin Harris. ect. many more that you don't need to know about :naughty:

oh, and I'll try not to be so moody to my friends this year :teehee:

I think I'm gonna make a list of things called "In 2010, I want to..." rather than resolutions, per se. Because resolutions are usually changes - you know, stop smoking, lose weight, save money, etc. And rather than changes, I want to work on a list of things that make life more enjoyable.

For starters: in 2010, I want to see at least 4 gigs that aren't Mika! :aah:

I think I'm gonna make a list of things called "In 2010, I want to..." rather than resolutions, per se. Because resolutions are usually changes - you know, stop smoking, lose weight, save money, etc. And rather than changes, I want to work on a list of things that make life more enjoyable.

For starters: in 2010, I want to see at least 4 gigs that aren't Mika! :aah:

Does that make life more enjoyable? :teehee: Or will you still go to as many Mika gigs as always + those four gigs?

Does that make life more enjoyable? :teehee: Or will you still go to as many Mika gigs as always + those four gigs?

I still hope to see Mika, that's for sure, and I'll see him as many times as I possibly can. :wub2:

In 2009, though, I was so fixated on Mika-chasing that I pretty much ignored other artists. And while seeing so many times was freakin' fabulous, I want to balance Mika chasing with seeing some other shows. Mika never plays my city, and while its great to travel to see him, I hope to pay some attention to the artists that DO play here. :punk:

I still hope to see Mika, that's for sure, and I'll see him as many times as I possibly can. :wub2:

In 2009, though, I was so fixated on Mika-chasing that I pretty much ignored other artists. And while seeing so many times was freakin' fabulous, I want to balance Mika chasing with seeing some other shows. Mika never plays my city, and while its great to travel to see him, I hope to pay some attention to the artists that DO play here. :punk:

Ah yes, I think that could be nice indeed. :biggrin2:

Archived