'Ello

Shyama

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, how did you get to know Mika?

me? through my dad actually. He came home and said he had heard this great song by "mikey or something". I looked it up, and it was mika's grace kelly! i've been a fan ever since. But i it wasn't until august 08 or something, i became a HUGE fan. Because, before august, i'd never heard one of his songs without background noise, and in august, i did, and instantly fell in love with relax (and the other songs as well). So that's my story :naughty:

you?

To be honest, at first I wasn't too fond of him. Mainly because everybody kept on chatting about this Mika guy, and trying to sing ( and failing in the attempt ) Grace Kelly. And because of this, I thought he was just one other mainstream pop guy, snobby, you get the picture. I ought to be ashamed, I know :bleh::blush-anim-cl:

But then I heard him play 'Rain' for BBC's 'Children in need', and I instantely fell in love with the song, looked up, et voila, the rest is, as they say, history.

So yes, I haven't been a 'fan' for too long :)

EDIT: thanks Karla :D How are you?

Hi and thanks :D

I can't wait to see him live, he's such a good artist from what I've seen.

He really is good - and he is always so happy when he is performing that a gig is like a party :yay:

Archived