What did you eat today?

eloise.shaw

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty: give something more, poor stomach

as long as it wont end like the end of last month where i was drinkin so much water for 10-14 days time w. eating not much at all so all the water made me sick and i couldnt even keep my meds. and water inside. Came up after 30 mins time. Made me worried...

this morning: breakfast with nice bread and a large cup of tea (english: strong black tea with milk and sugar

lunch: Cup of tomato soup with bread

diner: just finished: roasted potatoes, salad with fresh saladleaves from our own garden, tomatoes, red onion, ham with a nice dressing with balsamic asic, olive oil and garlic, and a nice chunk of pork, well roasted!

breakfast - nothing

lunch - Nothing

between breakfast, lunch and dinner - too much hospilatfood cos i fainted outside and was brought there to get some energy :blink: 200g dryed fruit before lunch, didnt eat luch cos i hate hospital food and wasnt hungry, between lunch and dinner: 150g rice crackers w. a ton of sugar on but i got most of it off

dinner - nothing

breakfast: large cup of tea (strong black tea with milk and sugar)and 2 slices of bread with peanut butter

lunch: sandwich with 2 fried eggs and a glass of milk

diner: Babi Ketjap with rice and a glass Coca Cola

breakfast: large cup of tea (strong black tea with milk and sugar)and 2 slices of bread with peanut butter

lunch: sandwich with 2 fried eggs and a glass of milk

diner: Babi Ketjap with rice and a glass Coca Cola

Although I've never posted in it, his thread caught my eye just now and I found myself having to quote you because I just had the same stuff that you had earlier today :lmfao:

I am having a large mug of strong black tea with soya milk, and have just finished two slices of bread with peanut butter :naughty:

:roftl: Twins?

Archived