What did you eat today?

eloise.shaw

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
breakfast: nothing

lunch: i can say probably some..... i donno what cos im going to a 2 year anniversary

dinner: probably nothing... :dunno:

You should eat some food sweetie! some raisins a day won't do!

i lost weight pretty fast the last time i only ate that.... :thumb_yello:

DA.. I read your story 'bout your eatingdisorders and I know it must be really hard for you to stay "healthy" I can't even imagine what you've been through but I know that you will get into trouble if you don't eat properly.. if it gets really bad again you'll lose alot of time in your life that you'll never get back and thats the least that can happen.. but I guess you know all of this. I just wan you to know that I care and if you ever wanna talk you can talk to me I may not know exactly what you're going through but I'm a good listener.

DA.. I read your story 'bout your eatingdisorders and I know it must be really hard for you to stay "healthy" I can't even imagine what you've been through but I know that you will get into trouble if you don't eat properly.. if it gets really bad again you'll lose alot of time in your life that you'll never get back and thats the least that can happen.. but I guess you know all of this. I just wan you to know that I care and if you ever wanna talk you can talk to me I may not know exactly what you're going through but I'm a good listener.

its a living hell.... sorry for what i wrote earlier. Its a living hell... i was going to a wedding today... eating a lot.... almost. a lot slowly and when i came home it all came "up". i didnt anted it to cos i find it grose but it did.... i feelt sick cos of it so i had to lay down to make sure noting else happened (epiilepsy).... so today eat...hhhhmmm

breakfast: nithing

lunch: im not sure

dinner: nothing

Archived