Heyy!

EmzieLovesMika

Hiii,

So I see on here the thing to do it introduce yourself so here we go I'll tell you some random facts about me :cheerful_h4h:

Name: Emma

Where: Birmingham,UK

Favourite Mika Song: Blue Eyes,Relax (Take It Easy), My Interpretation are the mains but I love them all!

Mika Memory: Seeing him live on the 23rd November 2007, Truely the best night of my life, if you want to know all about it, just ask!

Hobbies: Singing, Acting, Art, Ballroom & Latin Dancing

Favourite Place: Pafos, Cyprus

Idols: Mika, John Barrowman, Michael Jackson, Johnny Depp,Jonas Brothers, Kate Winslett, Idina Menzel, Ray Quinn are the mains.

Hummm, If there is any other random facts you would like to know, ask me, I don't bite, promise :)

Basicallyyy....

Hi I am Emma, Nice to meet you all! :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat

nice to speak to you as well. you are more than welcome to come chat in the colorful bunnies thread if you like. it's in general discussion.

Heyyy

Yay, someone like me!

I have and I have met him 3 times,

You ever met him?

Yay! :boing:

:shocked: NO! soooooooo jealous!

but i went to his concert when he came to Newcastle :biggrin2:

i also wrote to him and he sent a signed picture :blush-anim-cl: that made me happy :teehee:

do you like Doctor Who or Torchwood? :wink2:

Helllo Emma welcome to the MFC :thumb_yello:

Thank you :)

Yay! :boing:

:shocked: NO! soooooooo jealous!

but i went to his concert when he came to Newcastle :biggrin2:

i also wrote to him and he sent a signed picture :blush-anim-cl: that made me happy :teehee:

do you like Doctor Who or Torchwood? :wink2:

AH-ha!

He is sooo lovely!

Wasn't that concert tour amazing!

I loved ittt!

WICKED!

When I met him, I have him my letter ah-ha and then the second time I saw him he told me he read it and made him smile and gave me a hug ah-ha! LOL

Oooo Hard Question!!!

I love them both!

BUT I think on a John front, its all about Torchwoods due to being more John! :P LOL

AH-ha!

He is sooo lovely!

Wasn't that concert tour amazing!

I loved ittt!

WICKED!

When I met him, I have him my letter ah-ha and then the second time I saw him he told me he read it and made him smile and gave me a hug ah-ha! LOL

Oooo Hard Question!!!

I love them both!

BUT I think on a John front, its all about Torchwoods due to being more John! :P LOL

aww!!!!

it was FANTASTIC! :wub2:

AWWWWWWWWW!!! hopefully i'll get the chance to meet him someday :biggrin2:

i love them both too! i love David Tennant but i'm looking forward to Matt Smith. also for my birthday my friendd (also Torchwood and Doctor Who mad) gave me a personal signed autograph from the new companion Karen Gillan :biggrin2:

I love Captain Jack as a character too :biggrin2:

Archived