Blame it on the girls Global Dance Event

IngievV

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is, isn't it :biggrin2:. We should make an annual event out of it.

I do think your vid did get put on there along with the others, not sure, Ingie made the DVD. There weren't just problems with your vid but with more, there were lots of different kinds of vids of course (sizewise etc.) so it was difficult for Ingie to put them all flawlessly together in one mash up in the short amount of time she had. But I think it is ok on the final DVD.

I agree, and I love my idea for the next one. :roftl: (We dress up as mika-like superheros and dance to Kick Ass (We are Young).

I would love this to be annual, or semi-annual because I would love to do this again soon. :naughty: But then it's not as special and Mika might not care anymore. :tears:

(And in summer, when it's warmer than it was the day we did it. Though not too strong of a summer day, then there is sunburn and being to hot. :naughty:)

Thanks! :thumb_yello: I just wanted to make sure, it would of stunk for me and my sisters if our video was bad and thus couldn't be on it. I'll try and figure out iMovie so I can export it as a not to pixilated .avi and not to huge .avi. :aah:

:woot_jump:

I wish Monie and I would've stopped blaing and not get into that discussion:roftl: He had his WTF face on:naughty:

Anyway, when we left he said: Thanks again, it's very kind of you:wub2: But Monie missed that...ah well, Monie also missed it when Mika passed us while we were getting our names noted by John:roftl:

Hahaha, my Aunt and my Grandma are looking at a ton of flash mob dances! Here are tow really cool ones:

How about the next dance has more jumping, claping, more dynamic stuff like these two?? I don't know, just a suggestion. The one we did was pretty cool. :thumb_yello:

If you couldn't tell, I really want another one. :aah:

Ahh, don't worry about it guys! You where excited! You couldn't help it. :wub2:

EDIT: O M G:

Let's do something like that. :naughty: NO WAY!!! I could not.

Hi girls, indeed Mika got the DVD last night! He was friggin amazing during the show by the way. I hadn't seen the whole show yet because I had been Lollipopgirl twice, it was amazing. I made some nice videos, they are still uploading on youtube.

Since both Ingie and Miek, the person who I went to the gig with, were trying to be big/Lollipop girls I decided to try again as well (also because I loved it so much). But there were too many people and the people who hadn't been one before went first (which is totally understandable). Only Miek got to be a BG but both Ingie and me got backstage passes. Which was great since that way our chance of giving the DVD to Mika was bigger! So after the grouppic Ingie and I headed right towards him with the DVD. I said: "Mika did you hear about the Blame it on the girls GDE?" He said yes, and he seemed quite genuine. I explained it a little, to be sure. He said: "Thank you so much, that's so nice," or something like that. He kept thanking us, really sweet.

Ingie put a clue to the gig in Amsterdam in the DVD (very Alice in Wonderland like, since that will be our dressing theme that gig). He saw it and said: "Is this about the dance in Amsterdam?" We said no. He didn't seem to understand and kept on asking that question, till I said: "No Mika, this is something completely different, the dance has already been danced!" Then he looked at us mysteriously, made a mysterious gesture with his hands and said: "So it is somewhere in the air now." I said: "Yes. And on the DVD :roftl:." I asked him if he would watch it. He said yes. Then Ingie and I somehow started blabbing towards eachother, sigh, why do I always blab if I get to talk to him (it is in his eyes, I am sure it is)! And he was looking at us like :blink:. But when he signed my backpack/rucksack he draw little thingies on it and I was so happy :wub2:.

He genuinely seemed happy with the DVD.

After the show, when the lights went on, Kick ass was played through the speakers. I practised my flash mob on it and some other people started dancing. I heard from Miek, who was back stage that Mika had been peeking through a curtain to see the response of the audience to his new single. Awww :wub2:!

i'm really happy for you and for this really amazing job you did!

thanks to inform us,i try to understand what he said on the video,but my english is too :annoyed_h4h: for that!

oh,and i'm waiting to see some pics of you in lollipops with ingie ;)

Hi girls, indeed Mika got the DVD last night! He was friggin amazing during the show by the way. I hadn't seen the whole show yet because I had been Lollipopgirl twice, it was amazing. I made some nice videos, they are still uploading on youtube.

Since both Ingie and Miek, the person who I went to the gig with, were trying to be big/Lollipop girls I decided to try again as well (also because I loved it so much). But there were too many people and the people who hadn't been one before went first (which is totally understandable). Only Miek got to be a BG but both Ingie and me got backstage passes. Which was great since that way our chance of giving the DVD to Mika was bigger! So after the grouppic Ingie and I headed right towards him with the DVD. I said: "Mika did you hear about the Blame it on the girls GDE?" He said yes, and he seemed quite genuine. I explained it a little, to be sure. He said: "Thank you so much, that's so nice," or something like that. He kept thanking us, really sweet.

Ingie put a clue to the gig in Amsterdam in the DVD (very Alice in Wonderland like, since that will be our dressing theme that gig). He saw it and said: "Is this about the dance in Amsterdam?" We said no. He didn't seem to understand and kept on asking that question, till I said: "No Mika, this is something completely different, the dance has already been danced!" Then he looked at us mysteriously, made a mysterious gesture with his hands and said: "So it is somewhere in the air now." I said: "Yes. And on the DVD :roftl:." I asked him if he would watch it. He said yes. Then Ingie and I somehow started blabbing towards eachother, sigh, why do I always blab if I get to talk to him (it is in his eyes, I am sure it is)! And he was looking at us like :blink:. But when he signed my backpack/rucksack he draw little thingies on it and I was so happy :wub2:.

He genuinely seemed happy with the DVD.

After the show, when the lights went on, Kick ass was played through the speakers. I practised my flash mob on it and some other people started dancing. I heard from Miek, who was back stage that Mika had been peeking through a curtain to see the response of the audience to his new single. Awww :wub2:!

Aaaaaa! LOVE IT! :wub2:

We are so lucky to have Mika in our lives! xD

I wish Monie and I would've stopped blaing and not get into that discussion:roftl: He had his WTF face on:naughty:

Anyway, when we left he said: Thanks again, it's very kind of you:wub2: But Monie missed that...ah well, Monie also missed it when Mika passed us while we were getting our names noted by John:roftl:

That makes 2 of us :roftl:.

I can't believe I missed him passing us by in the hallway! I probably didn't expect him there because in London we didn't see anything of him when we were backstage as LG/BG's.

I'm glad you were there to notice all the things I missed :naughty:.

Hahaha, my Aunt and my Grandma are looking at a ton of flash mob dances! Here are tow really cool ones:

How about the next dance has more jumping, claping, more dynamic stuff like these two?? I don't know, just a suggestion. The one we did was pretty cool. :thumb_yello:

If you couldn't tell, I really want another one. :aah:

Ahh, don't worry about it guys! You where excited! You couldn't help it. :wub2:

EDIT: O M G:

Let's do something like that. :naughty: NO WAY!!! I could not.

The thing is, they are professional dancers and most of us are not. And that really makes a difference :wink2:. But we could swing a little more next time, why not.

The thing is, they are professional dancers and most of us are not. And that really makes a difference :wink2:. But we could swing a little more next time, why not.

Last one yup. other two not as much, but yea, I mostly posted them here for fun, I was joking around. You did a great job with the dance!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone who wants the dvd of this event, I will make and ship it for 7 euros. Just PM me.

Alright!

USA: that is $9.46

Ooohh... well I'll try! How long till you stop sending them out? I turn 18 in May and then I can create my own Paypal.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice!:thumb_yello:

Don't know if I can make it though...I have school:( Unless it's already the school hols by that time. Fingers crossed!

(I'm in Singapore btw)

This years Global Dance Event is finished already but if you want you can participate next year (we are planning on making this a once a year event). I think it would be nice to do it in May next year (it'll be warmer then in March :bleh:) and I'll probably start working on it in January so we'll have more time then we had this year.

Archived