Blame it on the girls Global Dance Event

IngievV

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good idea, let's see if I can figure out how :bleh:.

I thought I had been uploading your whole footage on Vimeo but it is just your introductions :roftl:. Very nice to see all of you, you speak English amazingly well and thank you for mentioning me Kaeryana. I can't wait to see the real footage :thumb_yello:.

Monie best wait for all the files before you upload... there are many files that i'm uploading.. i think i'll do an edit version for your vimeo.. so hang on :blush-anim-cl:

Superhero Music video would be cool.

aha,gimme a call,would love to participate.just as we discussed,let's do the kick-ass video instead of one foot boy :mf_rosetinted:

Good idea, let's see if I can figure out how :bleh.

I thought I had been uploading your whole footage on Vimeo but it is just your introductions :roftl. Very nice to see all of you, you speak English amazingly well and thank you for mentioning me Kaeryana. I can't wait to see the real footage :thumb_yello:.

:naughty: tbh,i hv no idea how.u can ask freddie for help tho.

LOL! gosh,thanks monie :blush-anim-cl: hope i pronounced your name correctly.i always thought my spoken english is awful.

the real footage is a little 'daring',so brace yourself :naughty:

Rehearsal video number 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ep8vsx

Monie best wait for all the files before you upload... there are many files that i'm uploading.. i think i'll do an edit version for your vimeo.. so hang on :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:.

The footage of your rehearsal is very nice, I love the fact how the boys in the corner ignore you completely and just keep on eating :roftl:.

aha,gimme a call,would love to participate.just as we discussed,let's do the kick-ass video instead of one foot boy :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: tbh,i hv no idea how.u can ask freddie for help tho.

LOL! gosh,thanks monie :blush-anim-cl: hope i pronounced your name correctly.i always thought my spoken english is awful.

the real footage is a little 'daring',so brace yourself :naughty:

I will ask Freddie for help.

You pronounce my name perfectly and I really think you all speak very good English :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:.

The footage of your rehearsal is very nice, I love the fact how the boys in the corner ignore you completely and just keep on eating :roftl:.

:roftl::roftl: omg i can't believe that footage was uploaded too .

I watched a few of the videos (incl the Aussie one) and you guys did so well!!!

I can't remember who it was, but the person that had their little sisters in it, they were awesome! The one on the right of the screen was really good with the way she took her glasses off!

And could I hear people singing in the background of one of them??? :teehee:

We could come up with a gig dance we could do during a song:naughty:

hehehe, the Aussies planned to do a dance to We Are Golden at the concert here last year. They practiced the dance in line, and when they got in there they didn't have enough room to do the dance! They did manage to yell out "We are not what you think we are, We Are Golden! We Are Golden!" :teehee:

I hope you do get the chance to do it though :naughty:

I watched a few of the videos (incl the Aussie one) and you guys did so well!!!

I can't remember who it was, but the person that had their little sisters in it, they were awesome! The one on the right of the screen was really good with the way she took her glasses off!

And could I hear people singing in the background of one of them??? :teehee:

hehehe, the Aussies planned to do a dance to We Are Golden at the concert here last year. They practiced the dance in line, and when they got in there they didn't have enough room to do the dance! They did manage to yell out "We are not what you think we are, We Are Golden! We Are Golden!" :teehee:

I hope you do get the chance to do it though :naughty:

Is there an Aussie video too? I haven't seen it (or is my geography so bad)?:shocked:

It's Buzzbuzz who is dancing with her little sisters, they are adorable indeed :wub2:.

That's the problem with Mika gigs, isn't it, you don't have much space to dance. Tho not all of his gig are sold out, in London we would have had a little space.

I finished the flash mob on Kick ass already (tho I should be doing my music theory homework for school :aah:) :teehee:. I could make 2 versions, one only for the upper body and one with a little foot work as well. If it is crowded you can do the upper body dance, if you are queuing you could add a little footwork. Am going to make a poll now :thumb_yello:.

hurrah it's the last part! :biggrin2:

Can I say that I have respect for you girls, dancing on such a crowded spot with those boys interfering. It makes great footage but I can imagine that it is really distracting. You just kept on dancing, well done :thumb_yello:.

You got a big applause afterwards :biggrin2:.

I hope she got mine from vimeo...

I am pretty sure she has, I downloaded it yesterday when she got to her limit and send her the footage so I think it's Ok :thumb_yello:.

Can I say that I have respect for you girls, dancing on such a crowded spot with those boys interfering. It makes great footage but I can imagine that it is really distracting. You just kept on dancing, well done :thumb_yello:.

I am pretty sure she has, I downloaded it yesterday when she got to her limit and send her the footage so I think it's Ok :thumb_yello:.

Thank you!!!!! :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

credits to our dance instructor back at performing arts camp,she told us to perform no matter what happens.and the crowd kinda gave us energy,it was all very good.we're glad you loved it :thumb_yello:

sorry bout the few seconds when the cars and buses passed by,that place is too busy sometimes :naughty:

That was a good spot! I think we managed to entertain a few :naughty:

Kaeryana, a great dance instructor you have then.

*singing Mika's new song*

Oh yah right I had some editing to do:naughty:

Yeah, just a little :roftl:.

Focussing on Mika's new song can be done later, when you are practising for the new Flash Mob :biggrin2:.

To all the great BIOTG dancers around the world!!

Congratulations with all your video's! You did a great job! I really enjoyed watching them. Seems to me you had a lot of fun....

As i told you Monie, i was planning to join you in Amsterdam, but unfortunatly i was sick for the whole week. Today is the first day i am in the world of living again....next time i will be there! :thumb_yello:

To all the great BIOTG dancers around the world!!

Congratulations with all your video's! You did a great job! I really enjoyed watching them. Seems to me you had a lot of fun....

As i told you Monie, i was planning to join you in Amsterdam, but unfortunatly i was sick for the whole week. Today is the first day i am in the world of living again....next time i will be there! :thumb_yello:

Yes, we were missing you! Hopefully you'll be there next time and get well soon. :thumb_yello:

Archived