Blame it on the girls Global Dance Event

IngievV

Dear MFCers,

I once again came up with this amazing idea and I immediately have to pester all of you with it as I think it's a funny way to promote Blame it On the Girls. Well, actually I have to thank Monie's boyfriend for taking it to the next level. Anyway. We were talking and came to the conclusion to make up a dance on Blame it on the girls and perform it somewhere in Amsterdam on March 13th, the day of the cancelled Mika gig.

Then Monie's boyfriend suggested we could do a GLOBAL DANCE EVENT. Which would basically mean that MFCers in different countries would all come together at a certain time on March 13 to dance the dance Monie made up on the song. Ofcourse, there is a timezone problem, so if you're for example in Australia, you will do it at say, 12 o'clock when it's March the 13th there.

Monie will post a video and explain the dance in the video so everyone can learn the dance. Get a group somewhere in a big city, rehearse the dance and then do it. Film it and send it to me. We will make a mash-up and send it to Mika.

Anyone, any questions? :biggrin2:

THE LISTS

Amsterdam

Monie - Girl

IngievV - Boy

Sylvana

Miek - Girl

Nadina

Tim

Rockingbabzz

Elise

Eline

annemaaike

jolanda

Navah - Girl

Melissa_Holland Boy

Brussels

Funkycowgirl

Celien

xJoyciex

Palma de Mallorca

Marian538+friends

Uruguay

Ce_mika + Friends

Austin

Superstar

77Red

Malaysia

kaeryana

nikjass + friends

Chicago

BuzzBuzz

Mika is my hero + 3 other friends

BuzzBuzz's sister

Paris

Lillibet + friends

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i delivery the news to korean fans. :thumb_yello:

we don't go there. but we can do dance in seoul concert. ^^

Well I think we can do that somewhere in Seoul. we have to have some meetings before Seoul concert anyway, to make a plan to do 'The other half' as Mika said. :roftl:' 13th March is good for me.

Did you see the amazing flash mob of Black Eyes Peas 's audience in Chicago: look at the video, i was on my ass, it's so fantastic!!!

the choregraphy was on the net only for people who were there to participate and it's realy easy;

i was hoping we could do a sort of flah mob for Mika, a Mws member gac=ve the idea, but it means a real will , and a lot of space to "dance"!!!

Good idea!! :thumb_yello:

Well I think we can do that somewhere in Seoul. we have to have some meetings before Seoul concert anyway, to make a plan to do 'The other half' as Mika said. :roftl:' 13th March is good for me.

ok we are 'The other half' crew :mf_rosetinted: is that like falsh mob? :blink:

yeah~~~~~ it will be great. 'The oher half 절반은 늬들몫~!' ㅋㅋ

Thank you for your enthusiastic responses! Of course you can join when you are alone, you will have to choose if you will do the boys or girls part, learn the choreography, dress up and perform it (and don't forget to film it) :biggrin2:. If you can get together with even two people it would be great already since one can do the girl and one the boy part. So gather as many people as you can, but if you are alone, don't worry, you can participate too!

Lillibet, I haven't seen the flash mob (don't even know what it is :teehee:), do you have a link to it?

The instruction video will not be made until another week or 2 since I am very busy this week practising and performing school performances. And I want the instruction video to be good :wink2:. As soon as the video is finished you will hear from me.:thumb_yello:

Flash mob in dammy dressed as alice in wonderland characters:biggrin2:

Lets freak the natives out :roftl:

Remember you will be in Amsterdam, the natives there don't get freaked out easily :roftl:.

Does this mean you are going to learn the dance as well, Freddie :wink2:?

Archived