Blame it on the girls Global Dance Event

IngievV

you deserve to be millionairs! :thumb_yello: my friends and i are willing to pay as long as we get the DVD.

we're willing to pay,mind doing your calculation and update us? we'll start skipping a few meals and save up from now :aah:

If I ever get to be a millionaire, I will buy you dinner, I promise :roftl:.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw the final video and I LOVE IT!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Thank you so much Monie and Ingie! You're amazing and all the people who joined to this event...you're wonderful! There's so much talent here :wink2:

I had so much fun doing this and count with me for another event 'cause is one of the best things that ever happened to me!

And meet you girls, here in this web site was so cool! You're simply the best :biggrin2:

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

I just saw the final video and I LOVE IT!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Thank you so much Monie and Ingie! You're amazing and all the people who joined to this event...you're wonderful! There's so much talent here :wink2:

I had so much fun doing this and count with me for another event 'cause is one of the best things that ever happened to me!

And meet you girls, here in this web site was so cool! You're simply the best :biggrin2:

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

Thank you so much, I'm glad you had fun, you are a good dancer :thumb_yello:.

why not rent a venue for our private mika gig? BIOTG dancers only :roftl::roftl:

to the others,pls dun kill me :aah:

Now that would be something. If he can go to Abu Dhabi, he can come to our venue for a private gig :naughty:.

Girls, we are gonna (make an attempt to) give the DVD to Mika tonight, woohoo!

Now that would be something. If he can go to Abu Dhabi, he can come to our venue for a private gig :naughty:.

Good luck! :thumb_yello: Have fun tonight....well of course you will, it's a Mika gig!!!!! :aah:

I'm definitely going to have to buy a copy of this, it's amazing! :mf_lustslow:

that's the thing! :naughty: good luck handing it to him!

FANTASTIC!!! :clap: can't wait!!!!:fangurl:

btw, my mum saw the video, and she loved it!! hahahaha!!! :lol3: she nows wants to be in the next Global dance event!!:lol3: and she already knows the BIOTG coreography, because everytime I listen to the song (everyday), I dance as in the coreography, and she has seen it so many times, she already knows it!!! haha!!!:lol3:

everyday I'm even more proud pf have taken part in this!!!:fangurl:

and how is that, can we buy the DVD??, I mean, we can send you the money for the DVD,and you'd send it to us?? can someone explain me that? because I really'd love to have it!!:wink2:

Tiibet posted in the gig report tonight (dusseldorf) the following:

We took a quick pic and I filmed when the girls gave their Blame It On the Girls vid to Mika. Will post it later, it was lovely and he seemed to pleased.

so he got it! :thumb_yello:

We took a quick pic and I filmed when the girls gave their Blame It On the Girls vid to Mika. Will post it later, it was lovely and he seemed to pleased.

Thats awwwwwsome! Bet he loves it :thumb_yello:

that's fast! and awww glad he was pleased :wub2:

that's fast! and awww glad he was pleased :wub2:

Hi girls, indeed Mika got the DVD last night! He was friggin amazing during the show by the way. I hadn't seen the whole show yet because I had been Lollipopgirl twice, it was amazing. I made some nice videos, they are still uploading on youtube.

Since both Ingie and Miek, the person who I went to the gig with, were trying to be big/Lollipop girls I decided to try again as well (also because I loved it so much). But there were too many people and the people who hadn't been one before went first (which is totally understandable). Only Miek got to be a BG but both Ingie and me got backstage passes. Which was great since that way our chance of giving the DVD to Mika was bigger! So after the grouppic Ingie and I headed right towards him with the DVD. I said: "Mika did you hear about the Blame it on the girls GDE?" He said yes, and he seemed quite genuine. I explained it a little, to be sure. He said: "Thank you so much, that's so nice," or something like that. He kept thanking us, really sweet.

Ingie put a clue to the gig in Amsterdam in the DVD (very Alice in Wonderland like, since that will be our dressing theme that gig). He saw it and said: "Is this about the dance in Amsterdam?" We said no. He didn't seem to understand and kept on asking that question, till I said: "No Mika, this is something completely different, the dance has already been danced!" Then he looked at us mysteriously, made a mysterious gesture with his hands and said: "So it is somewhere in the air now." I said: "Yes. And on the DVD :roftl:." I asked him if he would watch it. He said yes. Then Ingie and I somehow started blabbing towards eachother, sigh, why do I always blab if I get to talk to him (it is in his eyes, I am sure it is)! And he was looking at us like :blink:. But when he signed my backpack/rucksack he draw little thingies on it and I was so happy :wub2:.

He genuinely seemed happy with the DVD.

After the show, when the lights went on, Kick ass was played through the speakers. I practised my flash mob on it and some other people started dancing. I heard from Miek, who was back stage that Mika had been peeking through a curtain to see the response of the audience to his new single. Awww :wub2:!

Hi girls, indeed Mika got the DVD last night! He was friggin amazing during the show by the way. I hadn't seen the whole show yet because I had been Lollipopgirl twice, it was amazing. I made some nice videos, they are still uploading on youtube.

Since both Ingie and Miek, the person who I went to the gig with, were trying to be big/Lollipop girls I decided to try again as well (also because I loved it so much). But there were too many people and the people who hadn't been one before went first (which is totally understandable). Only Miek got to be a BG but both Ingie and me got backstage passes. Which was great since that way our chance of giving the DVD to Mika was bigger! So after the grouppic Ingie and I headed right towards him with the DVD. I said: "Mika did you hear about the Blame it on the girls GDE?" He said yes, and he seemed quite genuine. I explained it a little, to be sure. He said: "Thank you so much, that's so nice," or something like that. He kept thanking us, really sweet.

Ingie put a clue to the gig in Amsterdam in the DVD (very Alice in Wonderland like, since that will be our dressing theme that gig). He saw it and said: "Is this about the dance in Amsterdam?" We said no. He didn't seem to understand and kept on asking that question, till I said: "No Mika, this is something completely different, the dance has already been danced!" Then he looked at us mysteriously, made a mysterious gesture with his hands and said: "So it is somewhere in the air now." I said: "Yes. And on the DVD :roftl:." I asked him if he would watch it. He said yes. Then Ingie and I somehow started blabbing towards eachother, sigh, why do I always blab if I get to talk to him (it is in his eyes, I am sure it is)! And he was looking at us like :blink:. But when he signed my backpack/rucksack he draw little thingies on it and I was so happy :wub2:.

After the show, when the lights went on, Kick ass was played through the speakers. I practised my flash mob on it and some other people started dancing. I heard from Miek, who was back stage that Mika had been peeking through a curtain to see the response of the audience to his new single. Awww :wub2:!

:mf_lustslow: AMAAAAAAAZING!!! Wow thats so exciting Meeks actually got it. I bet he watches it too. Well done :thumb_yello:

Kick-ass ROCKS!!! :aah:

that boy has got attention span issues :mf_rosetinted: nevertheless,how nice of him! i bet he's gonna tweet about it soon!

:mf_lustslow: AMAAAAAAAZING!!! Wow thats so exciting Meeks actually got it. I bet he watches it too. Well done :thumb_yello:

Kick-ass ROCKS!!! :aah:

Thank you :biggrin2:. I hope so.

that boy has got attention span issues :mf_rosetinted: nevertheless,how nice of him! i bet he's gonna tweet about it soon!

Indeed he has. Then again, I have attention span issues too when he is around so...:roftl:

I am not putting my hopes up that he will tweet about it. I am already very happy that we got the opportunity to give him our DVD and that he made time to listen to our story. If he would tweet about it I would faint (forgive me for being fangurly today, it has been less then 24 hours since I spoke to him :bleh:).

The vid of us giving the DVD :biggrin2:. If only we had stopped blabbing a few seconds earlier :roftl:.

:shocked::biggrin2::boing:

Ingie put a clue to the gig in Amsterdam in the DVD (very Alice in Wonderland like, since that will be our dressing theme that gig). He saw it and said: "Is this about the dance in Amsterdam?" We said no. He didn't seem to understand and kept on asking that question, till I said: "No Mika, this is something completely different, the dance has already been danced!" Then he looked at us mysteriously, made a mysterious gesture with his hands and said: "So it is somewhere in the air now." I said: "Yes. And on the DVD :roftl:." I asked him if he would watch it. He said yes. Then Ingie and I somehow started blabbing towards eachother, sigh, why do I always blab if I get to talk to him (it is in his eyes, I am sure it is)! And he was looking at us like . But when he signed my backpack/rucksack he draw little thingies on it and I was so happy

After the show, when the lights went on, Kick ass was played through the speakers. I practised my flash mob on it and some other people started dancing. I heard from Miek, who was back stage that Mika had been peeking through a curtain to see the response of the audience to his new single. Awww !

:woot_jump::boing::groupwave::woot_jump::shocked::naughty:

OMG!! (Just to ask, my vid did get put on there along with everyone elses individual dance right? I heard my vid had problems.)

Good Job everyone!! This is so exciting for everyone!!

:shocked::biggrin2::boing:

:woot_jump::boing::groupwave::woot_jump::shocked::naughty:

OMG!! (Just to ask, my vid did get put on there along with everyone elses individual dance right? I heard my vid had problems.)

Good Job everyone!! This is so exciting for everyone!!

It is, isn't it :biggrin2:. We should make an annual event out of it.

I do think your vid did get put on there along with the others, not sure, Ingie made the DVD. There weren't just problems with your vid but with more, there were lots of different kinds of vids of course (sizewise etc.) so it was difficult for Ingie to put them all flawlessly together in one mash up in the short amount of time she had. But I think it is ok on the final DVD.

Archived