Mika Cake!

Mika Freaka =)

Which do you suggest i do with this beautiful cake?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you suggest i do with this beautiful cake?

• Cut it and eat it
    • Preserve it
    • Blow it up spectacularly
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ate it:teehee:

He was divine!!!!!!!:wub2:

GOOOOOOD :teehee:

I know it seemed to be a crucial dilemma. But you took the right decision. Now you have a Mika cake in your body! Instead of having let it decay and finish its life smelly and full of moulds :roftl:

Honestly, if i had a cake like that, i probably would want to keep it forever, but it's a cake, and it's just gonna get old and disgusting and it's gonna ruin Mika's gorgeous face

and it looks pretty good, so you migh as well just eat it

but you should videotape yourself eating the best parts, to just remember what it was like to eat a Mika cake

or you can just blow it up spectacularly:)

and videotape that, and send it to Mika!

• 1 year later...
I'm torn between 'eat it' and 'blow it up spectacularly'.

But then I remembered what I once heard or read: When you get married, preserve the top piece of your wedding cake in the freezer. On your first wedding day take it out and eat it. That shall bring the couple luck for the following years. :dunno: - so maybe if you throw the cake into the freezer and pull it out after the Mika honeymoon is over, it might bring out the :fangurl: again. :roftl:

I'm very late in finding this thread but totally loving the cake and everyone's comments :wub2:

I would deep freeze the cake and keep it forever :wub2: No way I could eat it, it's too fantastic :blush-anim-cl:

That is so amazing and sweet of offering you a cake like this one :thumb_yello:

I'll now read the rest of the thread and find out what happened to the Mika cake :naughty:

EDIT: I see it was eaten , that makes sense and that it was divine which doesn't amaze me :fangurl:

Archived