Mika Cake!

Mika Freaka =)

Which do you suggest i do with this beautiful cake?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you suggest i do with this beautiful cake?

• Cut it and eat it
    • Preserve it
    • Blow it up spectacularly
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm torn between 'eat it' and 'blow it up spectacularly'.

But then I remembered what I once heard or read: When you get married, preserve the top piece of your wedding cake in the freezer. On your first wedding day take it out and eat it. That shall bring the couple luck for the following years. :dunno: - so maybe if you throw the cake into the freezer and pull it out after the Mika honeymoon is over, it might bring out the :fangurl: again. :roftl:

I remembered what I once heard or read: When you get married, preserve the top piece of your wedding cake in the freezer. On your first wedding day take it out and eat it. That shall bring the couple luck for the following years. :dunno: - so maybe if you throw the cake into the freezer and pull it out after the Mika honeymoon is over, it might bring out the :fangurl: again. :roftl:

:shocked:

I can't believe I had a similar thought when I read the first post...:naughty:

I heard that in England you traditionally save a part of the wedding cake and preserve it until your first child's christening. I was thinking it wouldn't work with this creamy cake, but in England the icing on cakes can be so thick you probably don't even need to use a freezer, it stays 'fresh' inside for years.:teehee:

Can anyone from the UK confirm / correct this myth?

:shocked:

I can't believe I had a similar thought when I read the first post...:naughty:

I heard that in England you traditionally save a part of the wedding cake and preserve it until your first child's christening. I was thinking it wouldn't work with this creamy cake, but in England the icing on cakes can be so thick you probably don't even need to use a freezer, it stays 'fresh' inside for years.:teehee:

There are different customs in different areas about saving part of the wedding cake. The traditional cake is a very rich fruit one covered in marzipan and then royal icing, which dries very hard and seals the cake. People have been known to keep the cake until their 25th wedding anniversary.

Eat it!

I mean, you have it as a cake. A cake should be eaten right?

As long as you have pictures to look back on. It looks like a yummy cake too!

But I don't think I could bare to see the actual Mika part cut up. I felt some numbed, physical pain when I had to cut a Mika picture for my art class (fragment of his face was needed, not the whole thing so I had to cut away at some of it) so I suggest hogging all the bits at the sides and having them to yourself and then banishing it to whomever wants to eat it and never see it in it's half eaten state!

That's what I'd do anyway :wink2:

wow, it's spectacular, congratulations!! I think you should Blow it up spectacularly singing and dancing all around . When I turned 18 my mother made a cake with a picture of me when I was 4, I was dressed up as a sweet :naughty:, I was so embarrassed 'cause all my friends we're there, but now I remember it as something nice...

hahahaha i was thinking of like jumping around to We are Golden and eating it messy hahaha

OMW:roftl: That was the funniest thing!!!!

I'd eat a slice from it and the rest I'll keep it in my fridge for one year :naughty:

Thats an idea hey!! Lol thank you for it!

i think reserve it because if you do then you can give it to someone special on valantines day:wub2:

Hahaha my bf hates the cake hahaha

I think eating it would be fun!!! sort of like... "mmm... How will his eyelashes taste?" or "the lips were so tasty!!!!". BUT if you want something more spectacular blow it up!!! I'd feel guilty cos you would be destroying MIKA's beautiful face but anyway, buy some firecrackers and put them inside with a long wick coming out. And then just light up the wick and .......BOOM!!! I'm a bit crazy!!! I've done that with other things in christmas but I don't know if you can buy firecrackers or if they're legal in england (I always did it with my older brothers and cousins)!!! It will make a mess though!!!

hahahahaha thats true, if i eat it i will let you know how he tastes hehe

Eat it! No cake will taste better than a Mika-cake:wub2:

Make sure to post a pic of you eating it!!:wink2:

I sure will, im kinda excited to eat it now!

I can't believe I had a similar thought when I read the first post...

Thats quite cool... i could like keep it till i have my Mika babies mwahahahahaha

This cake, in the other hand, deserves to be eaten :naughty:

In private :mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha good point, my dad said that too

Eat it!

I mean, you have it as a cake. A cake should be eaten right?

As long as you have pictures to look back on. It looks like a yummy cake too!

But I don't think I could bare to see the actual Mika part cut up. I felt some numbed, physical pain when I had to cut a Mika picture for my art class (fragment of his face was needed, not the whole thing so I had to cut away at some of it) so I suggest hogging all the bits at the sides and having them to yourself and then banishing it to whomever wants to eat it and never see it in it's half eaten state!

That's what I'd do anyway

I know im scared to cut him!!

Eat it and lick the pic...

hahaha that has been going through my mind!

Awesome cake!

I figure that seeing as it's there, you best eat it... Wouldn't want to waste cake after all...

Also true hehe thanks for all the responses!

There are different customs in different areas about saving part of the wedding cake. The traditional cake is a very rich fruit one covered in marzipan and then royal icing, which dries very hard and seals the cake. People have been known to keep the cake until their 25th wedding anniversary.

Thank you for clarifying it. :thumb_yello: It is a great custom - I really love the idea.

Thats quite cool... i could like keep it till i have my Mika babies mwahahahahaha

You might as well just lock that part of your freezer for good. It'll never be used again...:naughty:

I know im scared to cut him!!

Don't cut the hair please..

Eat it and lick the pic...:naughty:

Has the naughy corner been closed off?:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for clarifying it. :thumb_yello: It is a great custom - I really love the idea.

You might as well just lock that part of your freezer for good. It'll never be used again...:naughty:

Don't cut the hair please..

Has the naughy corner been closed off?:mf_rosetinted:

i thought the printed photos are usually some sort of separate layer?take the layer off and eat the cake :thumb_yello:

awwwwwwww i'm jealous!!! haha

Lol i think im gonna eat it, il cut all around him and serve that to other people, but then im eating his face with a spoon wahaha:naughty:

Archived