Mika Cake!

Mika Freaka =)

Which do you suggest i do with this beautiful cake?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you suggest i do with this beautiful cake?

• Cut it and eat it
    • Preserve it
    • Blow it up spectacularly
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eat it! Man, wish I'd get a cake like that :naughty:

Lol it was one of the best gifts. Ps. Funny sig

Just eat it, you have some great shots of it ! :wub2:

Plus, Mika's probably verrrry tasty in cake form. :mf_rosetinted:

Lol, you are probably right, i just want to keep it forever, but also eat it hahaha

BUT i do bet it tastes great!

Guest frienemy_
Not everyday you get a chance to "taste" Mika :wink2::naughty:

LOL

is there any way to take the photo part off if you don't want to ruin that? but i think it would just be easier in the long run to eat it.

I want a cake like this !!! It looks TOO tasty :licks_lips:

Well, maybe you could cut the top part and preserve it for some time.... and of course, eat the rest ! :teehee:

Lol that was one of my ideas, but i thought it would be difficult to handle and like flimsy lol i dont want to bend or break his face:naughty:

Not everyday you get a chance to "taste" Mika :wink2::naughty:

hahaha very good point:naughty:

wow, it's spectacular, congratulations!! I think you should Blow it up spectacularly singing and dancing all around :naughty:. When I turned 18 my mother made a cake with a picture of me when I was 4, I was dressed up as a sweet :naughty:, I was so embarrassed 'cause all my friends we're there, but now I remember it as something nice...

I think eating it would be fun!!! sort of like... "mmm... How will his eyelashes taste?" or "the lips were so tasty!!!!". BUT if you want something more spectacular blow it up!!! I'd feel guilty cos you would be destroying MIKA's beautiful face but anyway, buy some firecrackers and put them inside with a long wick coming out. And then just light up the wick and .......BOOM!!! I'm a bit crazy!!! I've done that with other things in christmas but I don't know if you can buy firecrackers or if they're legal in england (I always did it with my older brothers and cousins)!!! It will make a mess though!!!

Archived