I've got him locked in the basement, and he's not allowed out til he's finished!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

No, I'm pretty sure that's what he'll be doing, as last time he said he went on a weeks holiday, and went straight into working after 3 days, as he was bored. I can't see him being off work for long.

Let's hope and pray for that!:naughty:

But the real question is, is he still living in his mother's basement or has he moved, like he has talked about so much, and is playing with his dog all day without supervision?:sneaky2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, maybe he's not busy working, but busy moving house and/or playing with his dog. :naughty:

i hope that dog inspires him to some new songs, instead of distracting him all the time, or we'll have to wait ages for the new album! :sneaky2::roftl:

edit: i wonder whether melachi will get to bark some background voices on the album... we know mika loves using different sounds, huh? :naughty:

edit: like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R56ZdTTh8 :roftl:

It may be hard for us, but it'll be great in the end, when he gets into the recording of them, I'm sure we'll hear more from him (and maybe Greg too) with vlogs and tweets.

Yes! Remember his vlogs before TBWKTM? :wub2:

But the real question is, is he still living in his mother's basement or has he moved, like he has talked about so much, and is playing with his dog all day without supervision?:sneaky2:

:naughty:

Let's hope and pray for that!:naughty:

well, maybe he's not busy working, but busy moving house and/or playing with his dog. :naughty:

i hope that dog inspires him to some new songs, instead of distracting him all the time, or we'll have to wait ages for the new album! :sneaky2::roftl:

edit: i wonder whether melachi will get to bark some background voices on the album... we know mika loves using different sounds, huh? :naughty:

edit: like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R56ZdTTh8 :roftl:

It wouldn't surprise me if the dog was distracting him, he missed out a few weeks when he was finishing up the tour, and went on holiday, so he could be back home spoiling her rotten now:naughty:

It wouldn't surprise me if the dog was distracting him, he missed out a few weeks when he was finishing up the tour, and went on holiday, so he could be back home spoiling her rotten now:naughty:

Take my word on it...dog poo is so very hard to clean...let alone walking them takes plenty of a poptart's time, so i'llbe glad to havea vlog with 3 sec of each new song by 2012...:mf_rosetinted:

Take my word on it...dog poo is so very hard to clean...let alone walking them takes plenty of a poptart's time, so i'llbe glad to havea vlog with 3 sec of each new song by 2012...:mf_rosetinted:

He should do a vlog, of walking the dog!

In a dogs eye view:roftl::roftl::roftl:

He should do a vlog, of walking the dog!

In a dogs eye view:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Boss, please stop every 10 secs so i can pee and set my territory please, instead of running around like a clown on purpose all around London town, will u, ooouuuuf????:biggrin2:

Boss, please stop every 10 secs so i can pee and set my territory please, instead of running around like a clown on purpose all around London town, will u, ooouuuuf????:biggrin2:

wonka! you look like you are in pain in your siganture picture :lmfao:

are you pulling your hair out?

wonka! you look like you are in pain in your siganture picture :lmfao:

are you pulling your hair out?

I was!

After drivin 7 hrs frm Lisbon, droppng my kids in an hotel, getting half dead at 7pm at Vigo, not having a number not even if i licked John's feet and queueing for 2 hrs then runing like mad to get a front row place, then wating on foot until the gig starts, starving and thirsty...

Yeah, half dead and plling my hair out...:naughty:

How's yous my fav moddie???:wink2:

I was!

After drivin 7 hrs frm Lisbon, droppng my kids in an hotel, getting half dead at 7pm at Vigo, not having a number not even if i licked John's feet and queueing for 2 hrs then runing like mad to get a front row place, then wating on foot until the gig starts, starving and thirsty...

:naughty: 3 of you on that pic are holding their hair... wigs?? :teehee:

wow, with a story like that, you could almost write a song for sorrow! :aah:

i'm good, you? :huglove:

I think that's just it, he IS working.

He's got his head down writing new songs, and doesn't want to be distracted.

It may be hard for us, but it'll be great in the end, when he gets into the recording of them, I'm sure we'll hear more from him (and maybe Greg too) with vlogs and tweets.

Ok fair enough..:thumb_yello:

I like the idea that he is seated alone in front of his piano, in a studious and creative mood..playing and writing beautiful lyrics.. :fangurl:

btw, who is Greg??

I like the idea that he is seated alone in front of his piano, in a studious and creative mood..playing and writing beautiful lyrics.. :fangurl:

btw, who is Greg??

Greg Wells is a producer in California who worked on the last 2 albums with Mika :wink2:

btw, who is Greg??

...instead of spending money and playing playboy in Portofino... :aah:

I'm kidding.. he really deserves his vacation..:thumb_yello:

I was!

ehrm... wonka.... wasn´t that pic from sudoeste,woman????

best post ever:roftl:

im kinda glad hes not tweeting.. means hes working or enjoying vacations.. which is good!:wub2:

I agree with you that we should just allow that hardworking, beautiful guy to have some 'Mika Time'.

I think he'll tweet and vlog when he's got some news for us, about his new album and songs, etc.

That's my guess too. :naughty:

Yes! Remember his vlogs before TBWKTM? :wub2:

:fangurl:

How amazing were those new music vlogs? Feb 14, 2009; the day the first one came out. I must have watched it a hundred times. :wub2:

I'm standing accross from YO

But not dreaming of tweeting YO

I don't tweet

YO don't know me at all

For fear of what fans might do

I tweet nothing just stare at YO

And you're dreaming

You're tripping over YO

Truth me told

My YO is old

I need a catchphrase that fits with who I am

It could be