• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't really mind that much that mika doesn't tweet atm (like i said, i don't expect any tweets this month...), but it's far too quiet here on mfc! :aah:

moooooooooose! :biggrin2:

20071210_wow_elch_jaeger.jpg

Doesn't worry me :naughty: Time to revisit old interviews and gig reports at my leisure

d_coffee.gif

Doesn't worry me :naughty: Time to revisit old interviews and gig reports at my leisure

d_coffee.gif

+1

Exactly what I have already started to do..

Things went so fast this year from interviews to TV shows and gigs..

It's good to have time for catching up all this stuff quietly..

And by discovering new things, it gives me the feeling that he's still here with us :wub2:

+1

Exactly what I have already started to do..

Things went so fast this year from interviews to TV shows and gigs..

It's good to have time for catching up all this stuff quietly..

And by discovering new things, it gives me the feeling that he's still here with us :wub2:

:shocked:

FFS!!! the man is still alive!!!!!!!

:aah::aah::aah:

FFS!!! the man is still alive!!!!!!!

:aah::aah::aah:

Yes, obviously, since he's buying hideous vases and stuff...:teehee:

And moving in his new house? In South K.? Not TOO far away from la famiglia! :roftl:

I am sure he's having a blast: no work, spending heaps of money, playing with the dog, planning his new home with his new interiour designer, staying late and getting up late, packing his boxes, cooking :shocked:, walking around London, meeting his friends...

Yes, obviously, since he's buying hideous vases and stuff...:teehee:

And moving in his new house? In South K.? Not TOO far away from la famiglia! :roftl:

I am sure he's having a blast: no work, spending heaps of money, playing with the dog, planning his new home with his new interiour designer, staying late and getting up late, packing his boxes, cooking :shocked:, walking around London, meeting his friends...

if you call to telepizza... can you say you are cooking??:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, if you're Mika, sure...:mf_rosetinted:

And i bet Melachi likes it, too...

loldog-we-can-has-pizza.jpg

Yes, with extra hot pepperoni... :biggrin2:

Nooooo, they are on a sushi diet. Saltless, you don't have to cook it, don't need forks and stuff (very good if all your cutlery is packed in boxes), vegetarian as well....the perfect Mika food. Or perhaps he's eating his tofu dolls. A canibal! :shocked:

Yes, with extra hot pepperoni... :biggrin2:

Nooooo, they are on a sushi diet. Saltless, you don't have to cook it, don't need forks and stuff (very good if all your cutlery is packed in boxes), vegetarian as well....the perfect Mika food. Or perhaps he's eating his tofu dolls. A canibal! :shocked:

A Tofu doll a day keeps his doctor away...

But it'll get him to the dentist soon, they're too hard for his teeth...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides...Moooing is soooo 2009...

To MO is the new black...

2u7x1dw.jpg

But it'll get him to the dentist soon, they're too hard for his teeth...:mf_rosetinted:

2u7x1dw.jpg

mo? like...

MoeSzyslak1.gif

? :naughty:

2u7x1dw.jpg

:roftl:

I thought those tofu dolls are made out of tofu? Isn't it soft? Like some kind of....rubber? :teehee: Sorry, I don't eat it, I don't have any idea how it tastes... No vegetarian, me. :naughty:

I thought those tofu dolls are made out of tofu? Isn't it soft? Like some kind of....rubber? :teehee: Sorry, I don't eat it, I don't have any idea how it tastes... No vegetarian, me. :naughty:

Though rubber, i believe...:naughty:

i became a vegan this summer...:biggrin2:

No more chicken for me, anymore...:roftl:

Kindof...

Or this Mo...

Mika's Labukamakaaaaaaaa Mo...:mf_rosetinted:

pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQURYfgHZ2WwhL7ROc61H_JwAAAAn9nF8PAJb6kT9B1znkyFAp&t=1

2u7x1dw.jpg

I am sorry, I just can't get used to those hairy wrists & the too short sleeves of those jackets. :aah:

I know he thinks they are sexy. Hey, but even Mika get's it wrong sometimes. At least I haven't seen a "Mika's wrists fans" thread till now. :blink:

May I ask who's the gentleman on the small pic? The interior designer? Mika's spin doctor? Mika's dog's trainer? Mika's flat mate?

I am sorry, I just can't get used to those hairy wrists & the too short sleeves of those jackets. :aah:

I know he thinks they are sexy. Hey, but even Mika get's it wrong sometimes. At least I haven't seen a "Mika's wrists fans" thread till now. :blink:

May I ask who's the gentleman on the small pic? The interior designer? Mika's spin doctor? Mika's dog's trainer? Mika's flat mate?

may i ask it too??

but i´m pretty sure he´s not mika´s flat mate :mf_rosetinted:

my Mika tofu doll is made out of a plastic version of tofu then... not even close to be like rubber and the last thing i will do is eat the doll. something else with da man but that something else...

i think they're made of plastic. :dunno:

not the interior designer, they wrote that they thought it was his mum, and this guy doesn't look like he could be mika's mum. :naughty:

mika's wrists fans? don't give them ideas! :naughty: maybe it's included in the mika's hands fans. :naughty: i like his wrists, hairy or not. :bleh:

i think they're made of plastic. :dunno:

not the interior designer, they wrote that they thought it was his mum, and this guy doesn't look like he could be mika's mum. :naughty:

mika's wrists fans? don't give them ideas! :naughty: maybe it's included in the mika's hands fans. :naughty: i like his wrists, hairy or not. :bleh:

so you mean that that guy on the pic is mika´s interior designer??

Archived