• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we should start mooooing like in Mika's Drought 2 years ago...:)

That did the trick sometimes...lol

moo.jpg

i prefer moosing. :mf_rosetinted:

baerenbrueder3.jpg

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

EDIT: that would be a good thing: we'd have something to do in the next few months :naughty:

true. :naughty:

Today on Yahoo french new: :shocked:

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/80/20100915/ten-people-et-twitter-le-clash-e215d2e.html

People and Twitter: the clash?

Miley Cyrus has left Twitter a year ago, convinced by her new boyfriend Liam Hemsworth that silence was golden. Amanda Bynes - Hairspray actress - has stopped last week without a tweet to her fans. Earlier this month, the Disney starlet Demi Lovato, 18, was posting "Goodbye Twitter" adding that "too broad access allowed to people become too embarrassing."

"With Twitter, people discovered they could broadcast a message without a press release," says Robert Thompson, professor of media and pop culture at Syracuse UNIVERSITY (New York). The problem is that they have often found that their tweets harvested mockery or insults. "We used to think that the stars were untouchable and that we could never communicate with them, says Professor Thompson, but Twitter has reversed this relationship and celebrities are tired of it all. "

The beginning of the exodus? Not according to Bonnie Fuller, director of the publication of HollywoodLife.com, which states that "for every star on Twitter lost, ten found. "Twitter is a real opportunity for many of them, a great way to communicate with their fans," she says before giving the example of TV presenter Kim Kardashian, who brilliantly uses Twitter to launch a career its safe and make its own promotion.

Regarding the departure of John Mayer, a source says he just closed his account because his tour was over and he did not need to communicate (even if it was known to talk about everything except his music). But the crooner is still on Facebook and what appears to be his new favorite network: Tumblr. Although it has so far only 50,000 followers, he declares to be "much addicted to Tumblr than Twitter".

OMG... Hope Mika is not about to close his account...:shocked:

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/80/20100915/ten-people-et-twitter-le-clash-e215d2e.html

Miley Cyrus has left Twitter a year ago, convinced by her new boyfriend Liam Hemsworth that silence was golden. Amanda Bynes - Hairspray actress - has stopped last week without a tweet to her fans. Earlier this month, the Disney starlet Demi Lovato, 18, was posting "Goodbye Twitter" adding that "too broad access allowed to people become too embarrassing."

"With Twitter, people discovered they could broadcast a message without a press release," says Robert Thompson, professor of media and pop culture at Syracuse UNIVERSITY (New York). The problem is that they have often found that their tweets harvested mockery or insults. "We used to think that the stars were untouchable and that we could never communicate with them, says Professor Thompson, but Twitter has reversed this relationship and celebrities are tired of it all. "

The beginning of the exodus? Not according to Bonnie Fuller, director of the publication of HollywoodLife.com, which states that "for every star on Twitter lost, ten found. "Twitter is a real opportunity for many of them, a great way to communicate with their fans," she says before giving the example of TV presenter Kim Kardashian, who brilliantly uses Twitter to launch a career its safe and make its own promotion.

Regarding the departure of John Mayer, a source says he just closed his account because his tour was over and he did not need to communicate (even if it was known to talk about everything except his music). But the crooner is still on Facebook and what appears to be his new favorite network: Tumblr. Although it has so far only 50,000 followers, he declares to be "much addicted to Tumblr than Twitter".

:shocked: :'(

nah, don't think he would, anyway not without a replacement. he knows how happy just one "yo!" of him makes us after a few weeks of absence... :wub2: and although i think he won't use his twitter account as often as during the tour while he's writing his new album, i don't think he'll close it completely. :wink2: positive thinking, please! :sneaky2::biggrin2:

It's funny how I was reading an article today that said that closing his twitter account was one of J.Mayer's efforts to attract attention. He closed his account a few months ago too and re-opened it a few days later so I tend to agree with what was being said on the article about him. Besides I'd never believe that Mika would be like attention seeking Meyer in any way.

And one more thing: lets keep thinking positively....pretty please.

nah, don't think he would, anyway not without a replacement. he knows how happy just one "yo!" of him makes us after a few weeks of absence... :wub2: and although i think he won't use his twitter account as often as during the tour while he's writing his new album, i don't think he'll close it completely. :wink2: positive thinking, please! :sneaky2::biggrin2:
exactly my thought

It's funny how I was reading an article today that said that closing his twitter account was one of J.Mayer's efforts to attract attention. He closed his account a few months ago too and re-opened it a few days later so I tend to agree with what was being said on the article about him. Besides I'd never believe that Mika would be like attention seeking Meyer in any way.

:thumb_yello:

:shocked: I just checked that out! Damn. I loved Mayer's Tweets. I know pple think he's an idiot, but he was funny and honest and deep.

Last time he said he would stop tweeting and go to Tumblr insted, since he can't stand pple telling him stupid things in 140 characters and if someone wants an earnest discussion with him, he should write him on Tumblr. But his account was still there. Now the account is deleted. :boxed: So I think it's for true.

I love Tumblr too. Shall follow douchebag there. Would love a longer discussion with Mika too. But I don't think he's the kind of person for longer discussions. So I think he'll stick to Twitter if anything...:teehee:

Archived