Yeah, that wouldn't be good... And the bad side of language is that if you don't renovate it regularly you soon forget a good part of it. That's why it's good to be in some foreign language from time to time. Not to say always.

yes...that's why I'm so good at English :teehee::roftl:

Can you believe my teacher hadn't heard the words snog and loo before they appeared in the lesson? :blink: I had :lmfao:

Anyway, gotta go real soon :aah: see you bunnies :bye::huglove:

Kat, gonna read your report now :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just finished reading it!!! It sounds amazing!!:mf_lustslow::wub2: Glad you managed to meet him and to get your poster signed :biggrin2: I hope I'll be able to talk to him in Berlin too...

Oh yeah, what did they sell from merchandise? and what were the prices, were they the same as on Mikasounds.com?:teehee:

yes...that's why I'm so good at English :teehee::roftl:

Can you believe my teacher hadn't heard the words snog and loo before they appeared in the lesson? : blink: I had :lmfa o:

Anyway, gotta go real soon :aah: see you bunnies :bye::huglove:

Kat, gonna read your report now :biggrin2:

Yeah! :biggrin2: and me too! :biggrin2:

Really?:blink: Well... I guess many of them aren't in the language fluently, I mean they don't have anyone who's native they could talk to, so they often don't know what some slang or idioms mean.

See you soon:huglove::bye:

I've just finished reading it!!! It sounds amazing!!:mf_lustslow::wub2: Glad you managed to meet him and to get your poster signed :biggrin2: I hope I'll be able to talk to him in Berlin too...

Oh yeah, what did they sell from merchandise? and what were the prices, were they the same as on Mikasounds.com?:teehee:

it really really was! :wub2:

they sold loads of stuff... quite a few t-shirts, the scream and WAG ones you can buy on MS... the tote, a mug, hoodies (blue or purple with yellow inside) TBWKTM poster (the one i got signed) and a signed poster but that was expensive (£20.00 :boxed:)

*T-shirts - (mostly) £20.00

*TBWKTM poster - £5.00

Signed Voodoo mask poster - £20.00

Mug - £10.00

*Tote - £10.00

*badge set - £8.00 (?)

exercise book - (this was awesome!) £8.00

Signed exercise book - £15.00 (only this version could be personally signed by Mika, he wasn't allowed to sign the other one...)

*sold on MikaSounds - there were some new t-shirts though with two with the tour dates on :biggrin2:

i'm not sure what else there was ....

it really really was! :wu b2:

they sold loads of stuff... quite a few t-shirts, the scream and WAG ones you can buy on MS... the tote, a mug, hoodies (blue or purple with yellow inside) TBWKTM poster (the one i got signed) and a signed poster but that was expensive (£20.00 :boxed:)

*T-shirts - (mostly) £20.00

*TBWKTM poster - £5.00

Signed Voodoo mask poster - £20.00

Mug - £10.00

*Tote - £10.00

*badge set - £8.00 (?)

exercise book - (this was awesome!) £8.00

Signed exercise book - £15.00 (only this version could be personally signed by Mika, he wasn't allowed to sign the other one...)

*sold on MikaSounds - there were some new t-shirts though with two with the tour dates on :biggrin2:

i'm not sure what else there was ....

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow.... :shocked: :shocked: I'll guess I'll have to save up to 100 Euros if I want to buy all the stuff I want :roftl: my poor wallet (and mum):teehee:

I'd looove to have the purple hoodie (my fav colour), then some T-Shirt (the I see you one),the tote, the exercise book (I dunno if I want it signed or not..Mika can sign it to me after all, can't he?:blink:)..

I don't need the poster cos I already have the TBWKTM promo one, it's rather huge, and I got it from Universal Music Serbia:biggrin2:

Keti i love the message under your username :wub2:

don't suppose i could use it for the title of a song? : biggrin2:

Of course you can use it!:bleh:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow.... :shocked: :shocked: I'll guess I'll have to save up to 100 Euros if I want to buy all the stuff I want :roftl: my poor wallet (and mum):teehee:

I'd looove to have the purple hoodie (my fav colour), then some T-Shirt (the I see you one),the tote, the exercise book (I dunno if I want it signed or not..Mika can sign it to me after all, can't he?:blink:)..

I don't need the poster cos I already have the TBWKTM promo one, it's rather huge, and I got it from Universal Music Serbia:biggrin2:

Of course you can use it!:bleh:

:teehee: yeah...

i dunno if he's allowed to sign the already unsigned ones...

here :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2829229&postcount=2918

Hi Bunnies! :bye:

Hey!:biggrin2: How are you? :huglove:

i dunno :dunno: i just asked him first and he said yeah :wub2:

:naughty: okies

:

I'll try to ask him too then:blush-anim-cl::wub2: Oh God, I just hope I won't screw up my chance to meet him:shocked:

I'm back :aah:

Okay :thumb_yello:

No. :teehee:

It's okay though. :naughty:

btw, Happy for you that Mika is coming to Serbia!!! :yay:

Ohh:sad: I won the Scream T-Shirt, I was so happy:aah: it was the first time I had ever won anything!

Oh yeah!! Thank you!:biggrin2::boing: I'm happy and excited too.:boing:

Btw, what do you think -- should I open the "Outfits for Mika Gigs" thread? Where we'd talk about clothes and make-up we'd wear for his gigs?:biggrin2:

Ohh:sad: I won the Scream T-Shirt, I was so happy:aah: it was the first time I had ever won anything!

Oh yeah!! Thank you!:biggrin2::boing: I'm happy and excited too.:boing:

Btw, what do you think -- should I open the "Outfits for Mika Gigs" thread? Where we'd talk about clothes and make-up we'd wear for his gigs?:biggrin2:

yes! :biggrin2:

I'd love to talk about what I'd wear :teehee:

though,.. it changes about every week. :roftl: