Congrats Kathy:huglove: Nice job! Mika kept his 3. position on MTV. Goood.

Tokio Hotel the first this time:sneaky2: Keti's drowning in Maths right now.:roftl:

Thank you! :huglove:

Yay! :yay:

argh :aah: no idea why, no one seems to like them. they still sell records and everything :blink::roftl:

awww hope she'll finish soon :huglove:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

awwww :huglove: I'll still be here a bit - and it's not until September - and it's not even sure if I get taken :lmfao:

awww :aah::huglove:

youll be taken!! :huglove:

yeah... i have like this huge exam and tuesday.. and this article to finish for wednesday... and im here :lmfao:

Thank you! :huglove:

Yay! :yay:

argh :aah: no idea why, no one seems to like them. they still sell records and everything :blink::roftl:

awww hope she'll finish soon :huglove:

I doubt it, she stucked with it.:blink: Awww TH has a huge fan base here in Serbia and in Ex Yu countries much more than Mika, so we always mess with their fans around on MTV forum.:naughty:

aww i miss Keti, is she doing better?

Yeah, she's better and happy for Mika's coming to Serbia, but she lost 2 weeks from school and has a lot to do plus we'll fly to Germany again in a 3 weeks to our first Mika gig. Maybe later she'll be on line, she's pissed off so I must not tell her anything LOL.:roftl:

:lmfao:!!!

i will..

later:mf_rosetinted:

as soon as i get my mika dose:teehee:

:naughty: that's so me...:aah:

I doubt it, she stucked with it.:blink: Awww TH has a huge fan base here in Serbia and in Ex Yu countries much more than Mika, so we always mess with their fans around on MTV forum.:naughty:

Yeah, she's better and happy for Mika's coming to Serbia, but she lost 2 weeks from school and has a lot to do plus we'll fly to Germany again in a 3 weeks to our first Mika gig. Maybe later she'll be on line, she's pissed off so I must not tell her anything LOL.:roftl:

awww :huglove: I miss talking to her.

aww ok :huglove:

hope she'll be able to get through it :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Keti! :huglove:

:huglove:

How are you doing? :biggrin2:

Hey Kathy!:huglove:

I'm fine thanks! Had German lesson, now I'm supposed to study history, then I have math lesson.:thumbdown: Earlier this didn't make me feel that bad that I have to study.. But now, I want to puke at the very mention of it. When I just think of my first day at school tomorrow after two weeks, my stomach tumbles.:emot-sad::thumbdown:

I know that's bad, I have to get in shape again.

How are you?:huglove:

Hey Kathy!:huglove:

I'm fine thanks! Had German lesson, now I'm supposed to study history, then I have math lesson.:thumbdown: Earlier this didn't make me feel that bad that I have to study.. But now, I want to puke at the very mention of it. When I just think of my first day at school tomorrow after two weeks, my stomach tumbles.:emot-sad::thumbdown:

I know that's bad, I have to get in shape again.

How are you?:huglove:

Owww busy days :boxed::huglove:

I'm okay thanks...well, supposed to be doing stuff for school, so I'm feeling a bit guilty...and I also should write a letter, and be dealing with the application for that guest student thingy...just not getting to an end :aah:

Well...:naughty:

Oh you know what? I might get the chief editor post in the pupils' mag...*evil grin* those girls ain't getting it....at least not all four...:naughty: I feel b*tchy saying this :lmfao:

Owww busy days :boxed::huglove:

I'm okay thanks...well, supposed to be doing stuff for school, so I'm feeling a bit guilty...and I also should write a letter, and be dealing with the application for that guest student thingy...just not getting to an end :aah:

Well...:naughty:

Oh you know what? I might get the chief editor post in the pupils' mag...*evil grin* those girls ain't getting it....at least not all four...:naughty: I feel b*tchy saying this :lmfao:

Yeah..:huglove:

That's the same with me you see! I feel guilty too! xD

Oh really?! That's seriously amazing! :biggrin2: Congrats!:huglove: hahaa,I have the similar attitude sometimes:naughty:

Yeah..:huglove:

That's the same with me you see! I feel guilty too! xD

Oh really?! That's seriously amazing! :biggrin2: Congrats!:huglove: hahaa,I have the similar attitude sometimes:naughty:

Haha yeah :aah: Why do I have to do so much? :aah::roftl:

aww thanks! It's not 100% sure yet...but could quite well be...:teehee:

:bleh:

Haha yeah :aah: Why do I have to do so much? :aah::roftl:

aww thanks! It's not 100% sure yet...but could quite well be...:teehee:

:bleh:

Fingers crossed for you in any case:thumb_yello::wink2:

I have to go now, sorry, but really have to study.:thumbdown:

Ttys hopefully.:huglove::bye: