hahaha

but in the forum there are some songs lyrics

Sure, it's just the searching thing again. I don't normally do it, neither do so many others. We're occupied enough with the news :lmfao: But if we - more or less - casually bring it up in one thread, the chance is higher that people who'd basically like to learn the lyrics use the opportunity ... if they're anything like me, that is :roftl:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, it's just the searching thing again. I don't normally do it, neither do so many others. We're occupied enough with the news :lmfao: But if we - more or less - casually bring it up in one thread, the chance is higher that people who'd basically like to learn the lyrics use the opportunity ... if they're anything like me, that is :roftl:

hahaha :naughty: ok, you'll have to find a way to post it and dont get closed for been repeat

hahaha :naughty: ok, you'll have to find a way to post it and dont get closed for been repeat

ChickenFM doesn't get closed! Evah! :naughty: SRSLY, that's just one thing we do; it's mainly a chat thread really, and we "play" songs, do quizzes ... Roxy "calls" Mika ... things like that. Once I even did an "interview" with Mubbina. And Andrea's posted a "chicken recipe". Just so you get a vague idea what we nutcases are up to :lmfao:

Really, I fit in a reply to at least one other thread in between :blink:

Aww, I'm fine! MFC always tends to make me all bouncy :teehee::biggrin2:

you should stop eating sugar :roftl:

fine, tired but good :thumb_yello:

nice, been up too much?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...