Hello people how are all?,

I want to join The "Colourful Bunnies" Club! Part 2! :thumb_yello:

I really liked this thread.:naughty:

sure!! welcome :biggrin2:

hellooooo! :bye: anybody home?

Hi hiba! how was your day?

O HAI. :mf_rosetinted:

Guess what? I miss Ant. *is upset*

awww I miss her too :tears:, happy to see you Kathy!! did you enjoy Austria?

awww I miss her too :tears:, happy to see you Kathy!! did you enjoy Austria?

It's horrible really, I still count her as a best friend ... but we haven't got a proper talk in ... months? Got all hyper on Mika's bday, and then I thought the word 'hyper' ... you can imagine what's next :aah:

Uff, Austria was fine enough, but not really overwhelming. Y'know, it was this family hotel thing, and that just means that there's caretakers for children from 0 to 10 or something like that. But when you're older, you don't really get to know anyone :aah: We did a bit of hiking and all, so ... yeah. It was nice, but there's really been better things :aah:

How's you?

It's horrible really, I still count her as a best friend ... but we haven't got a proper talk in ... months? Got all hyper on Mika's bday, and then I thought the word 'hyper' ... you can imagine what's next :aah:

Uff, Austria was fine enough, but not really overwhelming. Y'know, it was this family hotel thing, and that just means that there's caretakers for children from 0 to 10 or something like that. But when you're older, you don't really get to know anyone :aah: We did a bit of hiking and all, so ... yeah. It was nice, but there's really been better things :aah:

How's you?

Fine! I had vacation in july, but nothing special, I stayed in Mallorca, just went to the beach hahaha :naughty:

It's very warm here today, I feel like I'm melting hahaha

Lol here the air is just very wet ... not raining, just a lot of water in the air and rather warm, but cloudy. So if you leave open the window, you'll be :swoon: (without the heart, just the fainting :mf_rosetinted:) with the heaviness of the air. :blink:

Lol here the air is just very wet ... not raining, just a lot of water in the air and rather warm, but cloudy. So if you leave open the window, you'll be :swoon: (without the heart, just the fainting :mf_rosetinted:) with the heaviness of the air. :blink:

:naughty:

all this warmth makes me sleepy, and it's just nearly 10 o'clock, I cant stop yawning :sleep_1:

:naughty:

all this warmth makes me sleepy, and it's just nearly 10 o'clock, I cant stop yawning :sleep_1:

Lord I've been staying up till 2 am and stuffs, so I'm kinda NOT tired ... but I've just finished like an hour-long phone call with my friend (who's done most of the talking really :aah:) :roftl:

Lord I've been staying up till 2 am and stuffs, so I'm kinda NOT tired ... but I've just finished like an hour-long phone call with my friend (who's done most of the talking really :aah:) :roftl:

:lmfao: I love one of my best friends, but when she calls me she can be speaking for 30 minutes and then said "you're so quiet, tell me something" hahaha I can t coz she doesnt stop blahblahblah and it makes me tired too LOL

:lmfao: I love one of my best friends, but when she calls me she can be speaking for 30 minutes and then said "you're so quiet, tell me something" hahaha I can t coz she doesnt stop blahblahblah and it makes me tired too LOL

Yeah that's exactly what it is! I can be on MFC at the same time, listening with one ear and let her tell stories :teehee: It's kind of cool, but can also be rather tiring! She's coming over to my place tomorrow, we'll be watching a DVD ... she already told me quite something about the film :naughty:

Yeah that's exactly what it is! I can be on MFC at the same time, listening with one ear and let her tell stories :teehee: It's kind of cool, but can also be rather tiring! She's coming over to my place tomorrow, we'll be watching a DVD ... she already told me quite something about the film :naughty:

:lmfao:

which one?

hi! how are you? I was waiting all morning for someone to write :naughty: sad :boxed:

aww, well im here now! :biggrin2: (..although im not official a bunny yet :blink:)

im tired -_- ... went to sleep at 5 :boxed: but other then that im fine thanks.. you?

aww, well im here now! :biggrin2: (..although im not official a bunny yet :blink:)

im tired -_- ... went to sleep at 5 :boxed: but other then that im fine thanks.. you?

I'm tired too, here is very hot today, I just want to go home and have a shower :boxed: , I couldn't sleep till 2 in the morning and then I woke up to go to work

I'm tired too, here is very hot today, I just want to go home and have a shower :boxed: , I couldn't sleep till 2 in the morning and then I woke up to go to work

its raining here. :blink:

urgh! school soon... then i'll be having to wake up early to :( ... still need to get all my school stuff :boxed:

so... what else you doing?