its raining here. :blink:

urgh! school soon... then i'll be having to wake up early to :( ... still need to get all my school stuff :boxed:

so... what else you doing?

rain :mf_lustslow: I love it :naughty:, no joking, I do really like it.

I see, I hate to get up early too, cause I love to stay till late awake, and then I feel sleepy, when do you start school?

not too much, just watching threads.:teehee: I should be working btw :teehee:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rain :mf_lustslow: I love it :naughty:, no joking, I do really like it.

I see, I hate to get up early too, cause I love to stay till late awake, and then I feel sleepy, when do you start school?

not too much, just watching threads.:teehee: I should be working btw :teehee:

its not so fun when you don get the sun much..

same! in the hols ive been going to sleep soooo late! :boxed: school starts next thursday :crybaby:

my school's so dumb they should just start on the next monday...

*talking on the phone*

get back to work! :biggrin2:

its not so fun when you don get the sun much..

same! in the hols ive been going to sleep soooo late! :boxed: school starts next thursday :crybaby:

my school's so dumb they should just start on the next monday...

*talking on the phone*

get back to work! :biggrin2:

yes, poor you, dont worry, soon will be christmas :wink2: and you'll have more holidays.

I should really, but there's not much to do :naughty:

yes, poor you, dont worry, soon will be christmas :wink2: and you'll have more holidays.

I should really, but there's not much to do :naughty:

... i think i have hols before christamas but still!!! next year's going to be so stressful and im gonna have to work so much =/ and im going to be distracted by MFC... =/

whats your job?

... i think i have hols before christamas but still!!! next year's going to be so stressful and im gonna have to work so much =/ and im going to be distracted by MFC... =/

whats your job?

awwww, yes lol MFC is very distractive :naughty:

I work as a secretary for a non-governmental organization that works for children and battered women, but now most of spanish peeps are on holidays and there's not much to do.

awwww, yes lol MFC is very distractive :naughty:

I work as a secretary for a non-governmental organization that works for children and battered women, but now most of spanish peeps are on holidays and there's not much to do.

oh. well then at least you can spend more time on MFC! :naughty:

Gooooooooooood! :biggrin2: you?

hmm... bit cold... :blink:

:huglove:

Aww I'm fine enough :aah: Need fresh air though.

*opens window*

*mosquitos come flying in*

*...*

Hi bunnies!! how are you? :biggrin2:

Hi Marian! I'm fine, thanks! Just got a bit of a headache :aah: How bout you?

Marian! I'm fine, thanks! Just got a bit of a headache :aah: How bout you?

I'm tired, I had a hen party yesterday, and I went to sleep at 5 in the morning, and we woke up at 9, well, a silly woman woke us up :naughty:, and tomorrow work :sneaky2:

I'm tired, I had a hen party yesterday, and I went to sleep at 5 in the morning, and we woke up at 9, well, a silly woman woke us up :naughty:, and tomorrow work :sneaky2:

Oooh hen party?? :biggrin2:

:roftl: Aww, poor you! Sleep long today (my parents would always say 'sleep quick' :aah:)...!

ChickenFM's "Learn da Mika song" is only finding mild responses so far...:glasses2::roftl:

what is it about?

Oh, y'know our imaginary radio station? Well we (or I, in this particular instance) have decided to do this 'learning program' cuz a few people agreed they're too lazy to learn all the rarer Mika songs by heart. Especially for new fans, there's quite a bunch of covers and demos they maybe haven't even heard all. Even I don't know HMDYLM by heart, not to mention Lonely Alcoholic and Lady Jane :aah:

Oh, y'know our imaginary radio station? Well we (or I, in this particular instance) have decided to do this 'learning program' cuz a few people agreed they're too lazy to learn all the rarer Mika songs by heart. Especially for new fans, there's quite a bunch of covers and demos they maybe haven't even heard all. Even I don't know HMDYLM by heart, not to mention Lonely Alcoholic and Lady Jane :aah:

it sounds fun :naughty: and what are we supposed to do?

it sounds fun :naughty: and what are we supposed to do?

Every day, we respond to one dare and post the song (best in the form of a YouTube video) plus its lyrics. Anybody can make dares, but I think it's probably best if a ChickenFM host does the replying cuz otherwise we'll probably get chaos. We only started now, so we haven't really figured out much of anything yet :roftl:

We don't post songs that are on every version of either album and Kick Ass. Only bonus tracks, covers, demos (so long as they're okay to post :aah:) and songs that he hasn't released but only plays live.

Edited by MissPie

Every day, we respond to one dare and post the song (best in the form of a YouTube video) plus its lyrics. Anybody can make dares, but I think it's probably best if a ChickenFM host does the replying cuz otherwise we'll probably get chaos. We only started now, so we haven't really figured out much of anything yet :roftl:

We don't post songs that are on every version of either album and Kick Ass. Only bonus tracks, covers, demos (so long as they're okay to post :aah:) and songs that he hasn't released but only plays live.

hahaha yeah! a song post like ten times or so hahaha :naughty: