• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice! bon apettite then

and Im sorry about your bunny, do you have anther one?

:tears: no he was our last bunny. he had be put down yesterday cos he fell ill and was unable to recover. it was so sudden and unexpected :crybaby:

ive also had 3 other little bunnies. 2 of them are in my avatar.

they're so fragile :'(

:tears: no he was our last bunny. he had be put down yesterday cos he fell ill and was unable to recover. it was so sudden and unexpected :crybaby:

ive also had 3 other little bunnies. 2 of them are in my avatar.

they're so fragile :'(

awwwwwww, Im really sorry :huglove:, they are really fragile

and they look beautiful

haha. maybe one like her... im not sure. :aah: but i want a medium-big sized dog...

but then again i might be too busy to have a dog =/

well it really is hahaha, but is funny too, just like having a rabbit, you have to take care of them to be healthy and happy, the same with dogs, but it really worth it, I promise :biggrin2:

well it really is hahaha, but is funny too, just like having a rabbit, you have to take care of them to be healthy and happy, the same with dogs, but it really worth it, I promise :biggrin2:

what kind of dog do you have?

what kind of dog do you have?

I have one small, in Spain we call it rat dog, coz its use to catch rats and mouses, and onre big thats half rotweiller and half a Majorcan dog, oh! and we have a beagle, well, it's my sister's dog, buit it look like its ours coz it's been in our house for soooooooooooo long hahahah

I have one small, in Spain we call it rat dog, coz its use to catch rats and mouses, and onre big thats half rotweiller and half a Majorcan dog, oh! and we have a beagle, well, it's my sister's dog, buit it look like its ours coz it's been in our house for soooooooooooo long hahahah

awww...coool!

theres this program here (im not sure if they still show it) called the rat pack and about these pest controller that have a little dog who catches and kills rats...

and they take the dog round to peoples houses and the dogs sniffs the rat out then kills it =/

awww...coool!

theres this program here (im not sure if they still show it) called the rat pack and about these pest controller that have a little dog who catches and kills rats...

and they take the dog round to peoples houses and the dogs sniffs the rat out then kills it =/

really!!??

well we dont have rats here but mouses, and I havent seen him catching any :naughty:

really!!??

well we dont have rats here but mouses, and I havent seen him catching any :naughty:

btw... i hope you dont mind me correcting you but the plural for mouse is mice :wink2:

and also where do you live now? (i thought you lived in spain)

btw... i hope you dont mind me correcting you but the plural for mouse is mice :wink2:

and also where do you live now? (i thought you lived in spain)

no! it's ok! mice then hahahah :thumb_yello:

I live in Mallorca, well always hahahah:naughty:

so is that near spain?

BRB

it's in the east of Spain, in the balearic islands

LOL my cat is so funny! he was just sitting there staring and pawwing at a fake toy grasshopper. XDD :aah:

haha now hes playing with it and biting it :roftl:

ok brb need to dry the clothes :P

awwww I love cats, so cute and funny hahaha

*waits* :fisch:

it's in the east of Spain, in the balearic islands

awwww I love cats, so cute and funny hahaha

*waits* :fisch:

back! but i have to get off at half past. so a few minutes :(

apparently staying on the computer so long is turning my brain to mush =/// :(