• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to tell you guys something!

At my school we got a bunch of chickens last week, which we're supposed to be training, first of all I think it's so much fun that training chicken is a subject at school, and second of all we got one chicken each which we were supposed to name, and mine is called Humphrey after Mika's penguin :naughty:

OK, here is what I think is the best thing to do!

We need one person (which I think shouldn't be one of Jonah's nearest friend, since they definitively has enough to do/think about) which gets the responsibility to put it all together. It should be a creative person so the book gets awesome put together and which is not afraid to use a little money to make it (buy the book to put it in etc.)

Everyone which wants to send anything to Jonah, will send whatever they wants to give him/have in the book to the responsible person, and you can make it look like whatever you want it to! The responsible one, puts it all together and send it to some of the guys which is with Jonah, so they can give it to him, when they gets it!

Or does someone else got a better idea? :huglove:

good offer~

Later in the e-mail let me know. I'll send pictures.

or hospital adress

At my school we got a bunch of chickens last week, which we're supposed to be training, first of all I think it's so much fun that training chicken is a subject at school, and second of all we got one chicken each which we were supposed to name, and mine is called Humphrey after Mika's penguin :naughty:

lol! :lmfao: that's so cool :teehee:

:blush-anim-cl: *mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken* ehem :mf_rosetinted: sorry, trainning chickens???!! :blink: weird...:blink:

:blush-anim-cl: *mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chicken* ehem :mf_rosetinted: sorry, trainning chickens???!! :blink: weird...:blink:

hahaha, it sounds weird on MFC at least :biggrin2: haha

I'm going at an animal school kind of (difficult to explain) and we're now training chickens to do different things, to see that positive training works on all kind of animals! :biggrin2:

hahaha, it sounds weird on MFC at least :biggrin2: haha

I'm going at an animal school kind of (difficult to explain) and we're now training chickens to do different things, to see that positive training works on all kind of animals! :biggrin2:

I like your school, I wanna try to train a chicken, it sounds fun :thumb_yello:

I like your school, I wanna try to train a chicken, it sounds fun :thumb_yello:

I do too, but I'm getting a little tired of it :teehee:

It is fun, but you have to be really carefully when you click them, so you award the right behavior so you don't train the chicken to become totally stupid...