• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

choose one to have the responsibility to make the book and pass it on to Jonah :biggrin2: So we're finished with the dilemma and can go on planning the gift! :biggrin2::huglove:

ok, I choosse...............

please, I need time to think about it...:wink2:

but let's start plannig what everyone's gonna put in the book:biggrin2:

give everyone who wants to do it a number and do a 'one little mickey mouse'...:naughty: i think they're called counting-out rhymes :blink:

ok :thumb_yello:

I want to draw something, do you think he'll appreciate a drawing of Mika, or is that just stupid?

I want to draw something, do you think he'll appreciate a drawing of Mika, or is that just stupid?

i think it would be nice...was thinking of putting the one i posted...might do some album artwork...or something completely else...i dunno really....:aah:

i think it would be nice...was thinking of putting the one i posted...might do some album artwork...or something completely else...i dunno really....:aah:

Oh, do that!

I guess he's gonna be happy no matter what we're doing! :biggrin2:

I don't know either actually :teehee::naughty:

he will love it, it's Mika:wub2: the reason why we all came here for the first time, and still, so he will love it

give everyone who wants to do it a number and do a 'one little mickey mouse'...:naughty: i think they're called counting-out rhymes :blink:

:blink: know I don't get it, and I changed ma summary go and check it out...:thumb_yello:

Oh, do that!

I guess he's gonna be happy no matter what we're doing! :biggrin2:

I don't know either actually :teehee::naughty:

:teehee: ok i will! and i think i might do something else...like bunnies :teehee:

he will love it, it's Mika:wub2: the reason why we all came here for the first time, and still, so he will love it

:blink: know I don't get it, and I changed ma summary go and check it out...:thumb_yello:

you can make it like a lottery too :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

PS: *that's just for you ma german good fellaw* KATHY MADE AN AMAZING DRAW OF Mika:wub2: , AND IT'S AWESOME, YOU SHOULD GO ONE PAGE BACK TO SEE IT, YOU WONT REGRET...*donno if this is the word in english, no os arrepentireis, ya know??!! :blink:* :thumb_yello:

aw :teehee: it's good!

:blink: eh??!!

please don't do this to me, I don't wanna feel like a nerd bunny:boxed:, hurts, I'm to old to be a nerd...:naughty::roftl:

you're supposed to chose who's putting the 'book' together. so i thought you could take some method of chosing that won't have you feel bad cuz it's unbiased. like a 'lottery'. take some note sheets and pick one eyes closed or sumthin like that :wink2:

you're supposed to chose who's putting the 'book' together. so i thought you could take some method of chosing that won't have you feel bad cuz it's unbiased. like a 'lottery'. take some note sheets and pick one eyes closed or sumthin like that :wink2:

ok, I'll think about it, lottery is a good suggestion...

:thumb_yello:

I agree, but I seriously wont be mad at anyone if I'm not doing it!

Really! so don't be affright about that! :huglove: