• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay Marian, another one for you to put in the lottery! :naughty:

I know that's hilarious! :lmfao:

donne, I'll write a list in my Mika:wub2: notebook when I get home tonight. Good!! I want a lot of volunteers, then I'll make the lottery, ok?? :thumb_yello:

Edited by marian538
sorry stupid dylexia...I think it's getting bigger

Cause I went yesterday, and look what I came back to find!! (jonahs stroke)

so I wanted to be here today to see all the updates!

I understand, but you have to go, think what will Jonah told you if he were here, he wouldn't like to know you stop your routines for his stroke...I hate go to work too in this situation but I have too...:thumb_yello:

I understand, but you have to go, think what will Jonah told you if he were here, he wouldn't like to know you stop your routines for his stroke...I hate go to work too in this situation but I have too...:thumb_yello:

Yeah, I know, but it's just one day!

I actually went there for exactly half the time I was supposed to, and the time I did spend there was really useful cause it made me realise I didnt have to be depressed all the time, that nothing has really changed at school!

I love my friends :wub2: that can always cheer me up!

Yeah, I know, but it's just one day!

I actually went there for exactly half the time I was supposed to, and the time I did spend there was really useful cause it made me realise I didnt have to be depressed all the time, that nothing has really changed at school!

I love my friends :wub2: that can always cheer me up!

awwwww I know, I've been writting on facebook about Jonah and all ma friends say they a re so sorry, friends are on of the bests things in the world...:blush-anim-cl: