Heyyyy! Newbie from Scotland.

Disturbed_Angel

Heyho fellow Mika lovers!!:biggrin2:

Thanks for letting me join the forum! I'm Carrie, 23 from Scotland. I have loved Mika since I first heard Grace Kelly, which was abit unusual as my usual music tastes are Marilyn Manson & Nine Inch Nails etc, but hey! What can I say? lol..Listened and loved it...then seen his pic and WOW!:shocked: LOL Since then, I've loved both albums and anything Mika related!

I seen him last night in Glasgow, and OMG, what a show!! I'm still having trouble stringing a sentence together, totally in awe:wub2: and now it's over...I'm looking at trying to get to England next week to see him again! I see an addiction forming! lol.

Anyhoo, hope to speak to you all soon!:biggrin2:

Carrie x

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for letting me join the forum! I'm Carrie, 23 from Scotland. I have loved Mika since I first heard Grace Kelly, which was abit unusual as my usual music tastes are Marilyn Manson & Nine Inch Nails etc, but hey! What can I say? lol..Listened and loved it...then seen his pic and WOW!:shocked: LOL Since then, I've loved both albums and anything Mika related!

I seen him last night in Glasgow, and OMG, what a show!! I'm still having trouble stringing a sentence together, totally in awe:wub2: and now it's over...I'm looking at trying to get to England next week to see him again! I see an addiction forming! lol.

Carrie x

Hi Carrie:biggrin2:

I think we very probably met last night.

It was awesome wasn't it!:wub2::mf_lustslow: You certainly saw a good one for your first Mika gig. I hope you manage to catch some more of the tour. Don't worry about becoming addicted - it's a great addiction to have!:naughty:

Carrie x

He is really awesome isn't he! You are not the only addicted person, believe me! Welcome to the MFC

Archived