cisserz

What do you want to be Mika's next single?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to be Mika's next single?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Touches You.

One Foot Boy is one of my favourites (don't actually think I have a favourite) as I love what he has done technically with the voice overlaps etc, but I think Touches You has a better chance in the charts. Good Gone Girl may do quite well though, but Touches You is different and out there. Plus I'd LOVE to see the video for Touches You :thumb_yello:

i'd love 'I See You' to be the next single coz it's one of only about 10 that makes me cry when i hear it...

but touches you could be fantastic! just think of the video...

i always imagine the video to be of him and someone in a court. they have to plead their case up in the box and then the jury gets up and starts singing as well. this probably sounds real stupid, but in my head it looks really good!!

xx

Touches You.

Judging from how Happy Ending did it in the charts, I don't think I See You would do very good (though I think maybe better than HE.)

I dunno, he has to come with a smart choice. I don't know how it's doing in other countries, but over here, his album isn't doing too well.

Touches You.

Judging from how Happy Ending did it in the charts, I don't think I See You would do very good (though I think maybe better than HE.)

I dunno, he has to come with a smart choice. I don't know how it's doing in other countries, but over here, his album isn't doing too well.

Happy Ending went to number 6 or 7 in the UK lol

Well, I voted for Touches you.:wink2:

But to be honest I'm in love with all ballads from TBWKTM: I see you, By the time (especially this one), Pick up the floor.:wub2:

My favourite song on the album is Dr. John though, I always cry when I listen to it, cos it has amazing lyrics and sums some of my pesonal life experience. But I know it's not good choice for the next single...:boxed:

Well, I voted for Touches you.:wink2:

But to be honest I'm in love with all ballads from TBWKTM: I see you, By the time (especially this one), Pick up the floor.:wub2:

My favourite song on the album is Dr. John though, I always cry when I listen to it, cos it has amazing lyrics and sums some of my pesonal life experience. But I know it's not good choice for the next single...:boxed:

something tells me that Doctor John will be the next single though. Because Mika has now created the character and he plays Doctor John on stage.

I may be wrong though, but I do love the song. However, Touches You would deff be a good choice for the next single.

something tells me that Doctor John will be the next single though. Because Mika has now created the character and he plays Doctor John on stage.

I may be wrong though, but I do love the song. However, Touches You would deff be a good choice for the next single.

I thought the same as you, but Mika himself has somewhere stated that Dr. John wouldn't be a single. Dunno why.:boxed:

I voted Touches You cause it was the first song I feel in love with, plus I am completely obsessed with it :naughty:

Your sig says everything...26599:roftl:

I also voted for Touches You. Powerful and a catchy tune.

Archived