**London** Erik Hassle (w/MIKA) @ Hammersmith Apollo - Monday 1st March‏

Dark Angel

Great chance for peeps without tickets to see Mika...

From an email:

Erik Hassle is back!

After last year’s mini UK tour you helped us with, Erik Hassle has come back this time to promote his new single “Hurtful” (out on 7th February!), now touring with the eclectic Mika.

I am sure you all remember Mika’s tune “Grace Kelly”, so it would be a great opportunity to get to see two amazing acts at the same concert!

Have a listen at Erik’s tune on his Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/erikhassle

We are looking for some enthusiastic teamers to come along and help out at the following show to collect names for Erik Hassle’s mailing list and do some flyering as well:

City/Venue: HAMMERSMITH APOLLO

Date: MONDAY 1st MARCH

**IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT AT THIS DATE AND CAN DEFINITELY MAKE IT THEN PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL TELLING US HOW MANY TICKETS YOU WOULD LIKE (1 OR 2) **

Please note, if you request 2 tickets then your guest must be willing to help as well.

*PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU REPLY* If there is any question at all about your ability to turn up to the show, please do not request a space on the crew. No-shows without a legitimate excuse won’t get offered future ticket opportunities.

Please make sure that you have listed a contact phone number on your Traffic profile. Please also include one when you reply to this email.

Thanks!!

Traffic xx

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that why everyone is doing BG and LG?

Just to get backstage?

I think that many fans, like me, do it for fun and have a different experience from the usual gig... dancing on stage with his idol it's not a thing you do every day :blush-anim-cl:

Is that why everyone is doing BG and LG?

Just to get backstage?

I just wanna do it to wear that pretty corset! :mf_rosetinted:

No seriously, I want to do it to feel good about being a BG for a change :thumb_yello: To 'celebrate' it for once and not being criticized for it. Annddd of course it must be pretty cool to be on the same stage with Mika :naughty: Didn't take part in the stage invasions so :naughty:

@ Angel, is it only that one show they mention now? I remember this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21836&highlight=erik+hassle

Yes for me , it's to get a way to see how the show is prepared before, the costums, the reharseal , all this excitation , all the things i don't see when i "only" look at Mika during the performance.

i like the idea to wear a costume too, to be a part of the show one time in my life.

i am laughing because i received a mail asking me to support Hassle if i wanted a free ticket: i would like to see their face when they' ll meet an oldling!:roftl:

No seriously, I want to do it to feel good about being a BG for a change :thumb_yello: To 'celebrate' it for once and not being criticized for it. Annddd of course it must be pretty cool to be on the same stage with Mika :naughty: Didn't take part in the stage invasions so :naughty:

Do it Droopsy!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Everyone that has done it that I have read their report has had an amazing experience.

Most of them also felt it was a celebration & liberating.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You have my vote - not that you need it.

Go for it Droopsy.

@ Angel, is it only that one show they mention now? I remember this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21836&highlight=erik+hassle

DITTO!!!!! Wanna do it for the fun and try and wear one of those corsets. I dont give a damn what color... i like em and wanna try and have some fun in one :pbjt:

and yeah thats the only show there was in the email...

Don't count on Erik Hassle getting you backstage. Palladium had a street team at Hammersmith that were promised access and it wasn't allowed in the end if I recall correctly. It's Mika's show and the support act doesn't have run of the house.

Well I'd definitely come to Austin. :biggrin2:

:clap: We have tonnes (:teehee:) of people that say they'd come to a Texas gig! I'll stop blabbing, because I've said it all before, but a gig in the Lone Star State would be bigger (and better) than anything else!

Archived