The NEO Thread

holysusie

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am so much looking forward to see and talk to that hot guy again saturday :swoon:

what else do you expect that early in the morning in the winter? :blink:

I bet you are...

I know why it's so dark, but it seems weird to me cause at 6:45am here it's quite sunny :blink:

I bet you are...

I know why it's so dark, but it seems weird to me cause at 6:45am here it's quite sunny :blink:

You are so lucky!:shocked:

Right now it's dark here at 5.30pm, and this is just the beginning...in a month we only have daylight between 10am and 2pm. :teehee:

:shocked:

what about in Jan? and Feb?

I know!:boxed:

It turns December the 21, winter solstice (vintersolståndet) so that is the darkest time!

But from November to March is a dark, cold hell!:sneaky2:

I sometimes wonder how people got the idea to establish their home here in the first place. I bet it was summer when the first ones arrived:naughty:and then somehow in the fall it was too late to go back!:naughty:

I know!:boxed:

It turns December the 21, winter solstice (vintersolståndet) so that is the darkest time!

But from November to March is a dark, cold hell!:sneaky2:

I sometimes wonder how people got the idea to establish their home here in the first place. I bet it was summer when the first ones arrived:naughty:and then somehow in the fall it was too late to go back!:naughty:

wauw im looking more forward for my trip to sthlm now :lmfao:

I donno how the hell i will survive sat from 19-02 outside in a jacket that is probably best for a cold summer night... ok i do get pretty hot when 'da man' who will be there is around :lmfao:

Scandics = nuts... agree? :naughty: probably why they desided to stay there... or maybe they thought it would onnly last for 1 month time :blink:

wauw im looking more forward for my trip to sthlm now :lmfao:

I donno how the hell i will survive sat from 19-02 outside in a jacket that is probably best for a cold summer night... ok i do get pretty hot when 'da man' who will be there is around :lmfao:

We had our first snow, SNOW, yesterday!:boxed:

Maybe it gets a little warmer but you should really have a winter jacket, gloves and a big scarf to make it in the cold.:wink2:

Think about it, if he gets cold you could wind your big scarf around you both to warm him up!:das:

Scandics = nuts... agree? :naughty: probably why they desided to stay there... or maybe they thought it would onnly last for 1 month time :blink:

:lmao:

Maybe it gets a little warmer but you should really have a winter jacket, gloves and a big scarf to make it in the cold.:wink2:

Think about it, if he gets cold you could wind your big scarf around you both to warm him up!:das:

:lmao:

Ive heard... and saw a piccie on neos blogg with snow from yesterday :shocked: We got a lil snow last month...

I dont have a winter jacket in the colors we ONLY can wear... dark blue, dark grey or brown :blink: I got permission to use a black one outside. I like the scarf idea. I have a biiiiiiig one. Should be big enough for me and him :das: Poor guy :naughty:

first notised now these 2 are 2 diffrent performances

[YOUTUBE]O6xvTW96kCs[/YOUTUBE]

Karla & Kirsty (whomever who knows the Human frontier lyrics) can you find a "mistake" in the lyrics on this one:

[YOUTUBE]t54ZezA_6Ag[/YOUTUBE]

:naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

first notised now these 2 are 2 diffrent performances

[YOUTUBE]O6xvTW96kCs[/YOUTUBE]

Karla & Kirsty (whomever who knows the Human frontier lyrics) can you find a "mistake" in the lyrics on this one:

[YOUTUBE]t54ZezA_6Ag[/YOUTUBE]

I have noticed this before, I went onto YT to watch Human Frontier (and watch some stick action :naughty:) and the second one came up and the lyrics are only a little different, it could also be the way he says it :thumb_yello: But there is a difference! :naughty:

I have noticed this before, I went onto YT to watch Human Frontier (and watch some stick action :naughty:) and the second one came up and the lyrics are only a little different, it could also be the way he says it :thumb_yello: But there is a difference! :naughty:

I have first notised it now... know ive seen it before. But its the first one that comes up most time when you are seaching for human frontier on YT... "i wanna go" twice... bad bad Linus :naughty:

I love his curls :wub2:

I have first notised it now... know ive seen it before. But its the first one that comes up most time when you are seaching for human frontier on YT... "i wanna go" twice... bad bad Linus :naughty:

I love his curls :wub2:

HAHA, its because he was under pressure maybe?? :naughty:

You are so lucky!:shocked:

Right now it's dark here at 5.30pm, and this is just the beginning...in a month we only have daylight between 10am and 2pm. :teehee:

Geez... that sucks for you.... Couldn't imagine having such a small amount of actual daylight...

Snow in November surprises you?

What a great artist.... :naughty:

Beautiful drawing of a yoga position. Like the curls :naughty:

570667.jpg

2 of my fave colors ...

OMG, I'd totally fork out a whole lot of money to buy that!!! :fangurl:

OMG, I'd totally fork out a whole lot of money to buy that!!! :fangurl:

Me too... its so... unique?

Im getting more and more nervous for Sat. Nervous that a dream i had (donno if it was about that) But in the dream a lot of peeps were there (i know there will be more than 30) and he just totally ignored me :tears: Could come true... cos maybe somewhere the pm where i opened up to him did scare him... somewhere. But why 2 pms since then then? Ok the one i got last night... strange enogh short after i wrote on a wall that i doubt he would answer my pm before im going to sweden... that one was pretty short compared to the other pms...

Nervous the dream will actually come true... he will be the only person there that i know :aah:

I'll be in Sweden in 24 hours ... away from Denmark :yay:

He sings "i wanna go" twice in the 2nd one. Its " i wanna find" and "i wanna go" :wink2:

thxx :wub2:

74075_499685278823_506263823_7179441_3193007_n.jpg

awww Da and Neo , is so sweet :wub2:

and she say : Right after the music vid. shooting in a nightclub (Nov. 13 - 2010) Glad i found him after it... was looking forward to have the 2nd piccie taken later that day. But i screwed up :(

and she say : Right after the music vid. shooting in a nightclub (Nov. 13 - 2010) Glad i found him after it... was looking forward to have the 2nd piccie taken later that day. But i screwed up :(

I heard all about it... I feel bad for her, but it's not her fault, no matter what she says... And I'm sure Neo won't be too upset...

thx :huglove:

I heard all about it... I feel bad for her, but it's not her fault, no matter what she says... And I'm sure Neo won't be too upset...

:thumb_yello: