just a question about "erase"

basicamenteyo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everybody!! I only want to know if Mika has ever played "erase" live. If yes,I can´t find any video,so please,if any of you have the link,pleeeeaasee,can you post it here????? thanx a lot!!:thumb_yello:

No, I don't believe Mika has ever performed Erase live -- think he's said that

he really doesn't care for the song (which some of us happen to agree with!)

:naughty:

I thought I had heard a recording of him singing it somewhere or other. I've always been a fan of that song because I have been in that kind of place where I wanted to call an x and leave a message but then the next day been horrified that I ever did so. Very hurt but still mad as hell (bet you can't forget my touch...), trying to accept that something is absolutely not going to work out no matter how much I want it to and not only that it's shouldn't work out. Anywho. I'll look and see if I can find one.

oh sarac,thank you very much,don´t worry if you can´t find it,sure it´s difficult,i´ve spent at least three weeks looking for it,and nothing...

but thank you anyway

glad to hear any other mfcers like this song,i think it´s a good to perform while playing piano,but well,if he doesn´t like,all right,i understand....

Me too. It's a far better song than HMDYLM which is probably the only Mika song that I have never liked. :thumb_yello:

Really? I love HMDYLM too :blush-anim-cl: There's not one Mikasong that I don't like :wub2:

Really? I love HMDYLM too :blush-anim-cl: There's not one Mikasong that I don't like :wub2:

Well obviously I'm not such a hardcore fan as you are.:blink:

I don't like Holly Johnny that much either, but the other ones simply adore.:wub2:

Well obviously I'm not such a hardcore fan as you are.:blink:

I don't like Holly Johnny that much either, but the other ones simply adore.:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

there are a couple of songs that aren't my favourites, like Blue Eyes...

No, I don't believe Mika has ever performed Erase live -- think he's said that

he really doesn't care for the song (which some of us happen to agree with!)

:naughty:

Oh really?

I don't blame him, I don't really care for it either! :teehee:

I've never heard it and it isn't on the LICM record I bought from itunes, but it is in the LICM piano book I have ??

Erase was on the Japanese edition of LICM.

Me too. It's a far better song than HMDYLM which is probably the only Mika song that I have never liked. :thumb_yello:

I don't mind HMDYLM. I didn't think much of it at first, but I tolerate it now.

I love Holy Johnny!!! It's awesome!

I hated Rain for a long time! The only version I had of it was the one he did at PdP and it was whiny... I hated it until I made myself listen to it repeatedly :naughty:

I've never heard it and it isn't on the LICM record I bought from itunes, but it is in the LICM piano book I have ??

yes this song was a bonus track only in canada... so here in europe we didn´t noticed!!

i think it´s great the sound of his voice so strong with any falseto. it´s another way of his vocal range... i simply love it :wink2:

yes this song was a bonus track only in canada... so here in europe we didn´t noticed!!

i think it´s great the sound of his voice so strong with any falseto. it´s another way of his vocal range... i simply love it :wink2:

It was a bonus track in Canada?

Oooh, I didn't know that... knew it was on the Japanese version though..

Oooh, I just remembered...

I hate By The Time and every song on Songs For Sorrow EXCEPT Blue Eyes :teehee:

and I love every song on SFS except Blue eyes :naughty:

and I like By the time :wub2:

I actually like the song :wub2:

me too I LOOOOVE "ERASE"! :wub2:

I listen to it every single day...

Really? I love HMDYLM too :blush-anim-cl:There's not one Mikasong that I don't like :wub2:

same here! :thumb_yello:

oh thank you for your posts!!! i have never heard about HMDYLM,so i´ve looked for i´ve founded it! i think it´s quite good... but well,i love all his songs,so my opinion doesn´t worth.... i think it´s like what i feel about my son. i think he´s the most handsome,polite and funny boy,but well,I´M HIS MOTHER,WHAT CAN I SAY?? :teehee: it´s a very similar feeling which i have about mika,i think he does everything right... :blush-anim-cl:

or perhaps,my son´s so adorable,and mika´s so perfect in fact :biggrin2:

oh thank you for your posts!!! i have never heard about HMDYLM,so i´ve looked for i´ve founded it! i think it´s quite good... but well,i love all his songs,so my opinion doesn´t worth.... i think it´s like what i feel about my son. i think he´s the most handsome,polite and funny boy,but well,I´M HIS MOTHER,WHAT CAN I SAY?? :teehee: it´s a very similar feeling which i have about mika,i think he does everything right... :blush-anim-cl:

or perhaps,my son´s so adorable,and mika´s so perfect in fact :biggrin2:

well said! :thumb_yello::wub2:

me too I LOOOOVE "ERASE"! :wub2:

I listen to it every single day...

jajajaja YO TAMBIEN,AUNQUE NO QUIERA!!!

la tengo como musica de alarma en el despertador!!! you know what i mean??

"erase" is the first i hear in the mornings,´cause it´s the song i´ve set in my alarm phone to wake me up!!!

so,every day turns into the best day of all for this great way of waking up!!! :biggrin2:

jajajaja YO TAMBIEN,AUNQUE NO QUIERA!!!

la tengo como musica de alarma en el despertador!!! you know what i mean??

"erase" is the first i hear in the mornings,´cause it´s the song i´ve set in my alarm phone to wake me up!!!

so,every day turns into the best day of all for this great way of waking up!!! :biggrin2:

ah wow! me, as "alarm phone" I have "I see you"... ERASE was my ringtone a few months ago...

Archived