Erik hassle thread!!!!!

daisylou

There are bits and pieces about Erik supporting MIKA but not an actual thread about the guy himself...so here is one!

For those that have done the MIKA UK part of the tour will have seen this man and his merry men. I am kinda biased as I heard about Erik a while ago and then saw him at Itunes with MIKA and loved him ever since..even tho he is only 21! lol He is so talented and in IMHO will go far but will be hard work as seems the press aren't keen but look what happened to MIKA you just have to push on and show what you are made of!

Basic info...

Erik Hassle, born August 26, 1988 in Katrineholm in Sweden, is a Swedish singer and composer. He is based in London. He wanted to be a pro-footballer. Hassle attended the musical upper secondary school Rytmus in Stockholm. In 2008 he signed a Swedish record contract with Roxy Recordings, and in 2009 he signed an international record contract with Island Records and Universal Republic.

Hassle's first single, "Hurtful", charted on the Swedish single list. He has been written up as a hot new act in The Guardian and other major newspapers, and the 19th of January 2010 he was awarded the prize for "Newcomer of the Year 2009" at the P3 Guld gala. (courtesy of wikipedia)

you can find out more and listen to tracks...

http://www.erikhassle.com

http://www.youtube/tensper

http://www.twitter.com/erikhassle

http://www.facebook.com/erikhassle

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD!!!! if deb changes it to ERIK Hassle thread maybe?? and delete the rest? ..I checked under search before I made one on purpose..

Also that pic is outta date as was for HASSLE the CD only released in Sweden..his new one in the UK is called 'Pieces'...sorry getting rather geeky on him now! LOL

Ok do whatever but the title of the other thread defo needs changing. :thumb_yello:

heheh, it was you :) I was singing too!!! :roftl: Aww, that was amazing, I love him :)

ha! when he just said the short blonde girl with red...hang on i remember you..THAT WAS ME!!! lol!:blush-anim-cl:

He is such a sweetie and too short on stage..i mean timewise as he is about 6ft 4! lol

ha! when he just said the short blonde girl with red...hang on i remember you..THAT WAS ME!!! lol!:blush-anim-cl:

He is such a sweetie and too short on stage..i mean timewise as he is about 6ft 4! lol

haha, I know!! And he answered me about love me to pieces... :) awww, that dude is awesome :P

I looked up Erik Hassle when I found out he was supporting Mika and quite liked his stuff, and to be honest didn't think he would be as good live, but who was proved wrong?

He is brilliant live and I have kind of fell in love with his songs now. xD

And I saw the webchat...Hehe.

That is a shame- who is, do you know? He's European himself :dunno:

I don't know, maybe it's not even decided yet? I think they decided support acts in Ireland in very short notice. The one in Belfast was really bad (sorry, just my opinion :teehee:) but the one in Dublin was funny and lovely.

Erik is playing here (Austin Texas) on March 19th at SXW festival. It's quite different from all the shows that he's been playing, but tons of record industry officials come to this festival, so it'll be great exposure for him.

I'm out of town, so I'll miss the show (:( ) but I thought I'd let you guys know.

If I lived in Texas I'd go. I want him to do a UK tour for his album now. I think he's great.

Hurtful wasn't that big a success over here, but I still love it. And Bump in the Road is an immense song.

His lyrics are prettyyy sweeet to be honest, and his music of course. (:

If I lived in Texas I'd go. I want him to do a UK tour for his album now. I think he's great.

Hurtful wasn't that big a success over here, but I still love it. And Bump in the Road is an immense song.

His lyrics are prettyyy sweeet to be honest, and his music of course. (:

If a bird can sing with a broken wing! You'll learn to bend when the wind blows!!!

[/singing outburst]

I love him. He's great. His album is amazing. Wanna Be Loved is a great song and The Thanks I Get is just pure love. He's gonna be back here doing some shows in the autumn, because he's in the US over the summer. I can't wait! It's gonna be amazing.

He danced on stage in Bristol during lollipop in one of the convict suits. XD

That was one part of it yes :naughty:

She is just a cutey

Actually my alpha maleman eye picked up on the drummer tooooooo :wink2:

She's well funny when she does her oooh whoa ooh who-oas in Standing Where You Left Me. LOL.

Rose picked up on the drummer as well, but she saw him smoking yesterday so their love affair ended.

One might even say it went up in smoke. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

If a bird can sing with a broken wing! You'll learn to bend when the wind blows!!!

[/singing outburst]

I love him. He's great. His album is amazing. Wanna Be Loved is a great song and The Thanks I Get is just pure love. He's gonna be back here doing some shows in the autumn, because he's in the US over the summer. I can't wait! It's gonna be amazing.

He danced on stage in Bristol during lollipop in one of the convict suits. XD

The leaves may fall but the tree stays tall ! xD

He's coming back to the UK in the Autumn, like really? OMGosh. :biggrin2:

Erik stood next to my brother at the 2nd Hammersmith gig as my brother was at the back with a pint, I was jealous of him. Lolz

Archived