Hey all!

El_Scotty

Good evening to you all!

Benn lurking around here for a while and thought i'd finally join up and come out of the shadows!

Love Mika, as you all do, and saw him live for the first time at the Hammersmith Apollo. I was blown away, he's brilliant. I've been a fan since he first came onto the scene and his music not only inspires me but has got me through some sad times. Listen to it always makes me smile and reminds me to enjoy life :wink2:

I would love to meet him at some point, he seems like a great person to have a drink with :thumb_yello:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good evening to you all!

Benn lurking around here for a while and thought i'd finally join up and come out of the shadows!

Love Mika, as you all do, and saw him live for the first time at the Hammersmith Apollo. I was blown away, he's brilliant. I've been a fan since he first came onto the scene and his music not only inspires me but has got me through some sad times. Listen to it always makes me smile and reminds me to enjoy life :wink2:

I would love to meet him at some point, he seems like a great person to have a drink with :thumb_yello:

Hi there! I was at Hammersmith too, on March 1st! Mika is wonderful when you meet him. I have been fortunate to meet him four times, and at Brixton I went to the afterparty, so technically, I had a drink with him! It was brill! Welcome to the MFC.

Aw no way! I have read about a lot of people meeting him but how on earth did you get inot the after party? That would be awesome! ....I'm determined to share a beer with the guy one day. To party would be a bonus :D

Archived