Mika on Jools Holland R2 Show 22 March 2010

silver

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, im all confused!! it looks kinda old... but the interview CANT be live... mikas nowhere near London.. maybe by phone?! i have no idea:aah:

Yehh thats wht i thought but its not gonna sound that good if her performs over the phone lol.

Maybe he's gonna fly here in a jet lol and then fly back again.

crazy but it could work.

xx

Yehh thats wht i thought but its not gonna sound that good if her performs over the phone lol.

crazy but it could work.

xx

well, i dont think hes performing... i think its just an interview... right?:teehee:

crazy but it could work.

xx

Will almost be like when he is going to do a gigs? :dunno: flying from one country to another from day to day for it... and kinda think it will be acoustic? And think Germany is 2 hours time flight away from London?

Oh reaally oh. I thought he was performing an Elton John song. Well i'l just wait and see. If he's not performing he will probably just be on the phone.

xx

REALLY??:shocked::shocked:

i missed some info somewhere then :lmfao:!!!

sorry!!:teehee::teehee:

Will almost be like when he is going to do a gigs? :dunno: flying from one country to another from day to day for it... and kinda think it will be acoustic? And think Germany is 2 hours time flight away from London?

Yeah maybe thats how i thought it would be lol.

I hoope it is because i love it when he performs acoustic :mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

xxx

Today, 22:30 on BBC Radio 2

Synopsis

Jools Holland with guest Mika. Featuring a themed first half of show looking at songs about dogs! Mika joins Jools and the band on an impromptu version of Elton John's 'I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues'.

well, you were right!!:teehee:

so, this is prob. pre-recorded then!!!:naughty:

crazy but it could work.

xx

How about "PRE-RECORDED" lmao :roftl:

Today, 22:30 on BBC Radio 2

Synopsis

Jools Holland with guest Mika. Featuring a themed first half of show looking at songs about dogs! Mika joins Jools and the band on an impromptu version of Elton John's 'I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues'.

well, you were right!!:teehee:

so, this is prob. pre-recorded then!!!:naughty:

Ooooooh coooooooooool :biggrin2::biggrin2: cant wait to hear that

im listengin to Radio 1 atm and they said they will be talkign to the Kick Ass crew in a bit. So do you think they will play Mika's song? lol

Archived