Mika on Jools Holland R2 Show 22 March 2010

silver

Did we know about this? According to the Radio 2 website, Mika is on the Jools Holland show on Radio 2, 22:30 - 23:30 on 22nd March.

Jools Holland with guest Mika. Featuring a themed first half of show looking at songs about dogs! Mika joins Jools and the band on an impromptu version of Elton John's 'I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues'.

Usually there is a bit of chat with the guests too.

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues http://www.sendspace.com/file/tc100e

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so does that mean that he is going to sing a song about a dog and then join the finale with several musicians?

:blink:

It sounds a bit strange to me... Can't think of any songs about dogs, except for umr-ELLA-ELLA-ELLA eh eh...:biggrin2:

so does that mean that he is going to sing a song about a dog and then join the finale with several musicians?

It sounds a bit strange to me... Can't think of any songs about dogs, except for umr-ELLA-ELLA-ELLA eh eh...:biggrin2:

:floor: :floor: :floor:

It's not so 'impromptu' if we already know it's going to happen. :lol3:

Whatever. Mika doing an Elton John cover is like a dream come true for me. :teehee::aah:

It's most likely pre-recorded...and may have been impromptu at the time. I hope it wasn't TOO impromptu, he'll probably sing most of the words wrong. :teehee:

:roftl:

Me and You and a Dog Named Boo

Old Shep

You Ain't Nothing But a Hound Dog

Snoopy versus the Red Baron

Hounds of Love

How Much is That Doggy in the Window. :naughty:

Mika shoulda sung Rocket Man or something :aah: Or Your Song, or I Want Love

But hey, it's an Elton John he's singing. I'm not complaining.

(Can You Feel The Love Tonight :fangurl:)

GOOD choices - They're my 2 fave's and I could so imagine him singing either :fangurl:

OMFG THAT'S MY FAVOURITE ELTON SONG EVER.

I've always wanted him to cover it omfg :fangurl:

Yep, mine too...:mf_lustslow:

Curious thing this dog chat right after he said in that interview this week he was getting a dog...

Is he finally spilling the beans on Gertrude and Bob Geranium live on radio??????:mf_rosetinted:

Archived