Mika on Jools Holland R2 Show 22 March 2010

silver

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did we know about this? According to the Radio 2 website, Mika is on the Jools Holland show on Radio 2, 22:30 - 23:30 on 22nd March.

Jools Holland with guest Mika. Featuring a themed first half of show looking at songs about dogs! Mika joins Jools and the band on an impromptu version of Elton John's 'I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues'.

Usually there is a bit of chat with the guests too.

I love that song, it's one of my favourite Elton John songs. Can't wait to hear Mika sing it.:blush-anim-cl:

Me and You and a Dog Named Boo

Old Shep

You Ain't Nothing But a Hound Dog

Snoopy versus the Red Baron

Hounds of Love

Oh lord I hope not!

I don't want to be bawling my eyes out!:naughty:

Ugh, don't like this song although I think it's a good one for Mika's voice. Someone Saved My Life Tonight is my favourite EJ song. It is the first single I ever bought, when I was 7 years old. :fangurl:

:shocked:

You're old, man!:boxed:

:biggrin2:

You're almost as old as me...:naughty:

:lmfao:

Ugh, don't like this song although I think it's a good one for Mika's voice. Someone Saved My Life Tonight is my favourite EJ song. It is the first single I ever bought, when I was 7 years old. :fangurl:

That's my favourite Elton song too. :wub2:

Can't wait to hear his cover !

Off topic but I'm going to see Elton John live in June :naughty:

I saw him live last October. He's amazing. :wub2:

:doh:

I remembered one: Shoot the Dog - George Michael....I don't think he would sing that though...:teehee:

Elvis's Hound Dog would be great with some pelvis movements :das:

I vote Hound Dog... :das:

edit: how about 'chihuahua'? LOL :aah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KsgWUg0Zzk

Oh dear God... It's the kind of song that little kids love and adults hate :puke:

I agree with iadoremika's suggeston :teehee:

I prefer the remix version though :teehee:

I am absolutely gonna watch this! I am fan of Sir Elton John ever sinds I was 12 years old! Been to several concerts and met him twice! Now adays I'm a huge fan of MIKA. Been to several gigs and met him several times! And now these two combined! An occation I shouldn't miss! Thank you very much for the tip!:woot_jump:

And the Elton John song 'I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues' is a wunderful song! Looking forward to this!

I am absolutely gonna watch this! I am fan of Sir Elton John ever sinds I was 12 years old! Been to several concerts and met him twice! Now adays I'm a huge fan of MIKA. Been to several gigs and met him several times! And now these two combined! An occation I shouldn't miss! Thank you very much for the tip!:woot_jump:

And the Elton John song 'I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues' is a wunderful song! Looking forward to this!

It's a radio show:wink2:

You should be able to listen online from the Radio 2 website:thumb_yello:

Oh dear God... It's the kind of song that little kids love and adults hate :puke:

:aah: I wouldn't have liked it as a child either I'm afraid :naughty:

I just realised I do know one song about dogs... it's not appropriate though... :shocked::teehee:

A snoop dogg song by any chance? :aah:

Archived