Düsseldorf, Germany at Philipshalle: 20-03-2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

That attack pic in your siggie creeps me out whenever i see your posts, Mika's stare looks like the girl from The Exhorcist, ffs!:naughty:

Thanks, now I can't look at my own siggie without thinking of the Exhorcist:roftl:

It was about 3 am when I made it, my thoughts were influenced by the creatures of night!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There were too many. Sylvana couldn't be a lollipop girl because of that, but she wrote she's on the list for Amsterdam.

Yeh I kinda guessed seemed to be loads .. at least dammy they have something to look forward to .. it will be natural more and more will want to

Dammy will be ace :wub2:

Yeh I kinda guessed seemed to be loads .. at least dammy they have something to look forward to .. it will be natural more and more will want to

Dammy will be ace :wub2:

I'm sure it will. I'm picturing us, in fancy Alice-dress, front row, screaming We are not what you think we are... :roftl:

mellody76 (5 minutes ago from twitter):

"they played kick ass after the gig,fab!:)waiting in the rain for m+g now.m did oms and touches you,and all the other usual songs.:)"

OMG! Yaaaaay!!!! :woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

That is exciting news!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

"they played kick ass after the gig,fab!:)waiting in the rain for m+g now.m did oms and touches you,and all the other usual songs.:)"

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

wait, what does she mean "after the gig??"

Oooohh :yay: After the gig as in an encore?

Yes, i guess he didn't perform it live 'cause she said "they played KA AFTER the gig". So maybe she meant that the song was played from record directly after the show was over?! But anyway - fab news! :biggrin2:

Sorry for getting it probably wrong at first sight ;)

Can't wait for the first reports!

Erooos @mikasounds YOU HIT ME WITH THE DAMN BALOON, MIKA!! Loved the concert though, "Toy Boy" as well, it kept everything real. Thanks! less than 20 seconds ago from web

Krausi90 @mikasounds: AWESOME concert tonight!!! :D:D:D 5 minutes ago from web

And the enthusiastic tweets start again. :thumb_yello:

Archived