Düsseldorf, Germany at Philipshalle: 20-03-2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck to everyone queuing up early :dunno: It's totally pointless IMO. This is the same venue that they had for the 2007 gig, and it was total chaos. They had two massive sets of doors to open outside, which were like 6 people wide, and then inside the foyer they opened another two sets of massive doors, which were opened at slightly different times, so it was a total chaotic free for all. Worse than Hammersmith even :aah:.

I remember ending up separated from everyone because our side was held up by security and it was all very chaotic.

The gig was fantastic :wub2: but the queue/doors/crowd experience certainly not; One of the bad ones in that regard, in my experience. At one point, I even contemplated getting out of the crowd before Mika came on because I couldn't handle the pressure. I hope that today works out better for everyone :thumb_yello:

God I can't even concentrate on the gigs he is doing now, got too much decadence flowing through my veins for June dates.:teehee:

Focus, BS, focus.

Mika is in Germany tonight. Big show, should be good to watch on YT tomorrow.:aah:

Oh my gosh he's in Germany already? This tour is going by so fast. :shocked:

Wow! It really is! Hope you all have a fabulous time -- I'll be thinking of

you, anxiously awaiting reports/videos/photos! :biggrin2:

Couldn't come online earlier, but Bienie has texted me that there were about 50 people in the queue at 15:30 and that they could go inside seperate from others.

Later I got a text that all MFC is first row :thumb_yello:

Couldn't come online earlier, but Bienie has texted me that there were about 50 people in the queue at 15:30 and that they could go inside seperate from others.

Really hope Keti and I will have the same luck with queuing in Hamburg and Berlin.We're off tomorrow! Have great fun girls!:wub2:

I hope you will have a lot of fun tomorrow, and get front row. :biggrin2:

Thanks a lot, but not tomorrow:naughty: It's actually on Wednesday and maybe Tuesday. We fly a couple of days earlier to my friend who lives in Berlin.:thumb_yello:

That's great! Hope everybody has lots of fun :thumb_yello:

Yes, nearly 1 hour ago.

Aw, all MFCers first row? How cool is that? Hope that'll be the same in Hamburg:teehee:

That attack pic in your siggie creeps me out whenever i see your posts, Mika's stare looks like the girl from The Exhorcist, ffs!:naughty:

mellody76 Special mfc queue,and we are v.organized,everyone got in number order very quickly.:)now hope security doesnt mess up,theyre not v.friendly

Ooh, that is fantastic news then! :thumb_yello: He must have started now :teehee:

Archived