Win places for Bercy (Paris) 26 and 27 april

mine

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and before all sorry for my english...

I didn't see anything about that so i wanted to inform you that Virgin Radio announced on twitter a contest to win tickets to see Mika in Bercy.

(Close if already posted)

http://www.virginradio.fr/evenements/Agenda/Evenements/Dossiers-speciaux/Semaine-Mika

"Sur Virgin Radio, gagnez vos places pour les plus grands concerts PopRock en France !

Les 26 et 27 avril, le petit prince de la pop acidulée, Mika sera en concert à Paris Bercy avec Virgin Radio !

Vous rêvez de voir Mika sur scène ?

Inscrivez-vous sur Virgin Radio au 0897 89 10 11 (0, 56€/appel) et venez actionner le jackpot PopRock en direct. A la clé : vos invitations pour venir à Paris tous frais payés applaudir Mika à Bercy avec Virgin Radio ! "

Translation :teehee:

On Virgin Radio win your tickets for the biggest PopRock gigs in France !

On 26th & 27th of April, le little prince of the slightly acid pop, Mika will be at Paris Bercy with Virgin Radio !

You're dreaming to see Mika on stage ?

Join on Virgin Radio 0897 89 10 10 (0,56e/call) and activate the PopRock Jackpot online. To win : your invitations to come to Paris all expenses paid to applaud Mika Bercy Virgin Radio!

Hi and before all sorry for my english...

I didn't see anything about that so i wanted to inform you that Virgin Radio announced on twitter a contest to win tickets to see Mika in Bercy.

(Close if already posted)

http://www.virginradio.fr/evenements/Agenda/Evenements/Dossiers-speciaux/Semaine-Mika

"Sur Virgin Radio' date=' gagnez vos places pour les plus grands concerts PopRock en France !

Les 26 et 27 avril, le petit prince de la pop acidulée, Mika sera en concert à Paris Bercy avec Virgin Radio !

Vous rêvez de voir Mika sur scène ?

Inscrivez-vous sur Virgin Radio au 0897 89 10 11 (0, 56€/appel) et venez actionner le jackpot PopRock en direct. A la clé : vos invitations pour venir à Paris tous frais payés applaudir Mika à Bercy avec Virgin Radio ! "

Translation :teehee:

[i']On Virgin Radio win your tickets for the biggest PopRock gigs in France !

On 26th & 27th of April, le little prince of the slightly acid pop, Mika will be at Paris Bercy with Virgin Radio !

You're dreaming to see Mika on stage ?

Join on Virgin Radio 0897 89 10 10 (0,56e/call) and activate the PopRock Jackpot online. To win : your invitations to come to Paris all expenses paid to applaud Mika Bercy Virgin Radio!

[/i]

Le little prince of the slightly acid pop.. Lol, that's our boy!

Archived