Hello, I'm new here!!

Humami

Hello,

I discovered Mika in 2009 and I fell in love with his music and his charisma (sorry for my bad english, I am French Canadian).

I sill haven't posted yet because I am reading and trying to understand how it works. And I am very shy, even on Internet!

So, see you in the forum!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! and welcome to MFC! :yay:

did you see mika in concert in montreal last october?

ne t'en fait pas pour ton anglais... il est parfait! :thumb_yello:

tu pourrais egalement venir faire un petit tour dans le thread francais

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21743&page=62

a bientot! :thumb_yello:

Wow, je n'avais pas vu qu'il y en avait en français! Merci beaucoup ;)

I discovered Mika when he was interviewed in "Tout le monde en parle" and the show was a few days after, so I could't manage to see him. But the next time he will come to Montreal I won't miss it!!! :biggrin2:

You saw the october Montreal show?

I discovered Mika when he was interviewed in "Tout le monde en parle" and the show was a few days after, so I could't manage to see him. But the next time he will come to Montreal I won't miss it!!! :biggrin2:

Welcome here!! :bye:

oooohh!! youre like my twin!!!

Je l'ai aussi vu à TLMEP puis il était trop tard pour le spectacle!!:blush-anim-cl: I'm waiting for him to come back as well!!

i saw him in January 2008, then i was at the taping of "tout le monde en parle" :fangurl: and i saw him also Oct. 13 at Place des Arts :wub2:

amazing! :blush-anim-cl:

i was at the taping of "tout le monde en parle" :fangurl: and i saw him also Oct. 13 at Place des Arts :wub2:

amazing! :blush-anim-cl:

Ohh! How did you find out he was going to be in TLMEP? Do you know if there are some complete videos of that interview? I searched a lot on the web but only found a short video on youtube.

Sooo lucky you :)

Ohh! How did you find out he was going to be in TLMEP? Do you know if there are some complete videos of that interview? I searched a lot on the web but only found a short video on youtube.

Sooo lucky you :)

this is MFC.... there isn't much we miss Mika-related :roftl:

although he has played a few tricks on us in the past, we are pretty good at finding out where he is going to appear next.

Salut et bienvenue sur le MFC :bye: Je suis la représentante du Québec/est du Canada http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2856780&postcount=4

J'étais avec Guylaine et 2 autres MFCers à TLMEP :teehee:

MFC est vraiment la meilleure place pour tout savoir sur Mika. On a même le droit à des pré-ventes de billets ces temps-ci alors ne t'éloigne pas trop longtemps! N'hésite pas si tu as des questions, ça va me faire plaisir!

Thank you everybody :)

Guylaine, I searched so many time for that video and I was sure it was impossible to find!!! You are a magician! :kaf: Thank you very much!

And Cassiopee, Yes I feel I find the right place to find out everything about Mika! Thanks!

:)

Archived