Vienna, Austria at Gasometer: 29-03-2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Have you noticed how he does little hand gestures now to try to keep himself on the right lines :wink2:

He also does hand gestures to keep everyone else on the right lines :roftl:

He also does that to prevent the audience from doing what they like as for singing and clapping hands. :biggrin2:

Poor Saint Cecilia... :roftl:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he cant he lost his child bearing hips :teehee:oooooooooOOOOOooo maybe he will wear Jazzy's gift :thumb_yello: that will help matters.

Doubtful, she still has it:naughty:

He's getting it in Milan now:thumb_yello:

I was there.

It was simply A M A Z I N G.

everybody was so loud, dancing, singing, screaming.

Mika is sooo good live!

btw was there signing? does anyone know if Mika did some signing?

Yes there was.

It would have been at the stage door, I'd imagine, if you walk around the building and see a crowd of people, that's where it would have been.

I was there.

It was simply A M A Z I N G.

everybody was so loud, dancing, singing, screaming.

Mika is sooo good live!

btw was there signing? does anyone know if Mika did some signing?

yes, he DID :aah: and he was so sweet!!!!!

I'm not a Mika virgin anymore....laughed, cried, danced, shouted...gave him the print of my drawing, got and autograph...the night was just perfect.

He shouldn't have been talking that much german, I think there were less austrians than foreigners....

I feel loved. Ohh God.

Took some nice pics of Gasometer and the queue, but they took my camera away, so I don't have pics of the show.

BUT you can find some pics here: http://www.volume.at/fotos

I'm not a Mika virgin anymore....laughed, cried, danced, shouted...gave him the print of my drawing, got and autograph...the night was just perfect.

He shouldn't have been talking that much german, I think there were less austrians than foreigners....

I feel loved. Ohh God.

Took some nice pics of Gasometer and the queue, but they took my camera away, so I don't have pics of the show.

BUT you can find some pics here: http://www.volume.at/fotos

Why did they take your camera?:blink:

Why did they take your camera?:blink:

It's a NIkon D3000, not a compact one and they asked me whether I have a photographer's card or whatever...I told them I don'T so they told me I can't take it inside.:sneaky2: I was really upset. I didn't want to film (the camera can't even film anyway) just wanted to take great HQ pics...:sad:

It's a NIkon D3000, not a compact one and they asked me whether I have a photographer's card or whatever...I told them I don'T so they told me I can't take it inside.:sneaky2: I was really upset. I didn't want to film (the camera can't even film anyway) just wanted to take great HQ pics...:sad:

Ah, I see!

Archived