Mika @ Italian Radio RDS NOW between 19.00-22.00 Italian time - March 29th 2010

mari62

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAY!!!

He's a tourist:naughty:

Is this lady English, she has a perfect English accent?

while waiting :naughty:

about the speaker

google translation

The one thing about myself ... my name is Tamara.

The lodges come with the surname Taylor ...? Giussani? Marinelli?

"A Woman of Mystery" ... what did you expect from the daughter of a musician and a painter who was born in Johannesburg 32 years ago, in apartheid South Africa? In fact the first language learned is Swahili, thanks to my nurse Betty, then start with his family to travel the world: Sydney, Melbourne, Addis Ababa are just a few steps.

The world is beautiful if you see him alone, if you know and post in the cultures of countries where you live and then, at age 14, already independent and stubborn, I disappear in Ibiza for 3 months, until, I traced the parents confiscate the passport, I end up at King's College in Madrid.

Result: I speak 4 languages and end ... in Kinshasa!

Just eighteen, I take the reins of my life back in Sydney, my favorite city. I feel normal work (receptionist, bartender, office manager) but definitely not for me: the call of music and a "life artist" is too strong! Finish in the first store that imports from Europe and disco dance parties organized more than 40 wild night in 3 years.

So wild that my parents, meanwhile landed in Italy, I recall with a cunning ploy. The plan works and then after a summer of shopping, a victim of Italian fashion, without more money in my pocket so I could afford a new ticket to Australia, I encountered the angels take me to a local radio talk despite an Italian " Folk and Ramazzotti for me was just bitter.

When they finally reach the figure for the coveted ticket, get a call from RDS changing my life and my accent in "Roman traffic ... for Italian written and spoken English perfectly but I promise to put on top of my list good intentions for the near future ... but now sorry: I have a suitcase packed. Destination: Thailand and Palm Beach in Sydney.

Archived