MIKA @ Klaipeda, Lithuania! 1 August 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone help me establish some facts together, please:

1., Mika is performing at SEA FESTIVAL in Klaipeda.

Is he going to be the only performer there ?

2., Is it an open air festival?

3., "Pirmūjų, pigiausių bilietų ieškokite tik AKROPOLIUOSE esančiuose infocentruose (Vilniuje, Kaune, Klaipėdoje ir Šiauliuose). Tik Balandžio 8 - 9 dienomis (10:00 - 21:00) pirmieji bilietai kainuos nuo 70 Lt. Į Fanų zoną nuo 150 Lt. Bilietų kiekis ribotas."

so, I think locals could buy cheap tickets on Friday and Saturday in Vilnius, the rest of the tickets will go on sale for 150 Lt. ... and there will be a "fan zone" ticket as well...:blink: Is it like a Golden circle with higher price?

Anyone managed to buy a ticket using a credit card? It doesn't give me that option. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, don't know.

the same problem! there is no such a button, only Pay (thru bank)!

I can't even understand if they have support.

tiibet, look at your user profile on their site - they show that my country is Lithuania, but it is Ukraine, and nowhere to change it. Maybe it causes the problem?

Can someone help me establish some facts together, please:

1., Mika is performing at SEA FESTIVAL in Klaipeda.

Is he going to be the only performer there ?

2., Is it an open air festival?

3., "Pirmūjų, pigiausių bilietų ieškokite tik AKROPOLIUOSE esančiuose infocentruose (Vilniuje, Kaune, Klaipėdoje ir Šiauliuose). Tik Balandžio 8 - 9 dienomis (10:00 - 21:00) pirmieji bilietai kainuos nuo 70 Lt. Į Fanų zoną nuo 150 Lt. Bilietų kiekis ribotas."

so, I think locals could buy cheap tickets on Friday and Saturday in Vilnius, the rest of the tickets will go on sale for 150 Lt. ... and there will be a "fan zone" ticket as well...:blink: Is it like a Golden circle with higher price?

1. Yes, it will be his private concert, the same like in other countries :wink2: Though, it was said that there will be some groups that will warm up Mika before his performance.

2. Yes, it's an open air festival. You can read about it here: http://www.way2lithuania.com/en/travel-lithuania/klaipeda-sea-festival

It's really beautiful festival, I can assure you that you will like it! :naughty:

3. Well yes, we could buy simple tickets for 70Lt, and those to fan zone for 150Lt. Now, on the internet you can buy simple tickets for 80Lt, and others 150Lt (the same price!). Fan zone will be next to the stage and all the others will be further. :wink2:

tiibet, look at your user profile on their site - they show that my country is Lithuania, but it is Ukraine, and nowhere to change it. Maybe it causes the problem?

There should be a button "pay with a credit card" but I also can't see it :blink:

1. Yes, it will be his private concert, the same like in other countries :wink2: Though, it was said that there will be some groups that will warm up Mika before his performance.

2. Yes, it's an open air festival. You can read about it here: http://www.way2lithuania.com/en/travel-lithuania/klaipeda-sea-festival

It's really beautiful festival, I can assure you that you will like it! :naughty:

3. Well yes, we could buy simple tickets for 70Lt, and those to fan zone for 150Lt. Now, on the internet you can buy simple tickets for 80Lt, and others 150Lt (the same price!). Fan zone will be next to the stage and all the others will be further. :wink2:

Thank you for clarifying it all..

It seems it will be a great gig:thumb_yello:

I contacted Tiketa by email and they were very friendly and helpful. They answered quickly and told that a credit card button should be working, and if it's not, there is some kind of technical problem (they couldn't solve it yet but they are aware of it now). They sent me an invoice and as soon they receive my money transfer I can see an e-ticket on my account. Well, I hope it will work :wink2:

It looks I will soon have a ticket to see Mika in Lithuania :aah: I guess I never learn... :roftl: But I think it's so great he is finally doing Eastern Europe and this one is quite near my country.

Please, what do you mean by it?

As I understand, the 150-tickets will be near the scene, and 80-tickets - it is farther zone that will be separated from fan zone, so those who payed 80 LT won't be able to get near the scene, right?

Please, what do you mean by it?

As I understand, the 150-tickets will be near the scene, and 80-tickets - it is farther zone that will be separated from fan zone, so those who payed 80 LT won't be able to get near the scene, right?

Yes, you're absolutely right :wink2: And when I asked a man who were selling tickets about the fan zone, he said there will be only about 500 places near the scene in the fan zone.

I contacted Tiketa by email and they were very friendly and helpful. They answered quickly and told that a credit card button should be working, and if it's not, there is some kind of technical problem (they couldn't solve it yet but they are aware of it now). They sent me an invoice and as soon they receive my money transfer I can see an e-ticket on my account. Well, I hope it will work :wink2:

It looks I will soon have a ticket to see Mika in Lithuania :aah: I guess I never learn... :roftl: But I think it's so great he is finally doing Eastern Europe and this one is quite near my country.

Oh, great! I hope you enjoy your visit in Klaipeda! :thumb_yello:

Looking forward to see you at the gig :biggrin2::teehee:

Yes, you're absolutely right :wink2: And when I asked a man who were selling tickets about the fan zone, he said there will be only about 500 places near the scene in the fan zone.

Really? That's nice! :) I thought they were selling more fan zone tickets, but 500 is not too much.

Ah, can't wait!

By the way, is everyone taking photo cameras, although it is not allowed for some strange reason? :blink: Cause I surely will...

Just wondering, do they forbid to take cameras in other cities as well? :blink:

Really? That's nice! :) I thought they were selling more fan zone tickets' date=' but 500 is not too much.

Ah, can't wait!

By the way, is everyone taking photo cameras, although it is not allowed for some strange reason? :blink: Cause I surely will...

Just wondering, do they forbid to take cameras in other cities as well? :blink:[/quote']

Yes, I'm wondering too!

And: if it won't be allowed to record, will they allow to have the camera with me in a bag? Will they not take it away from me?:boxed:

Girls tell me please, what is the address of the gig venue?

and maybe you know not expensive places or hotels where I could stay?

The venue is on the sea shore. Don't really know the address or any hotels there, cuz I do not live there.. :dunno:

100 days left :boing: :boing:

Dreamy Queen, you can find some information here http://www.ports.lt/kruiz.php?lang=EN

Unfortunately I haven't visited this place yet, and I can not advise you about hotels.

Tomorrow I promise to search info about how to get to the harbour . In fact I've never been there too.

Here is some information http://www.ports.lt/kontakt.php?lang=EN about how to find it.

Soon I promise to find some clearer information.

Archived