Mika wins "mister primavera" at the 40 principales in Spain

basicamenteyo

Personally, I've never found Beckham attractive :dunno: I even texted a radio show once when they asked about him, saying that even if he was the last man on earth I wouldn't go off with him, so basically I'm not a Beckham lover. In any case, he does look way old for his years, I have to say.

I agree with youu on that lol i've never found him attractive either.

Mika's more my type lol :mf_lustslow:

xxx

I forgot to add earlier that the radio host called me up after my text and asked to interview me on air, becaues he was so shocked that I didn't like Beckham :lmfao: He was gobsmacked and asked me all sorts of questions, he just could NOT believe that Beckham left me totally cold.

Anyway, yeah, Mika is a lot prettier than Beckham. And also a lot more intelligent :aah:.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika won yesterday night the "mister primavera" (mister spring man) contest. He was in fight with Christiano Ronaldo but won at last!!!!It was from popular votation.

Not a serious contest,but it made me happy :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Thank the lord for that. Cristiano Ronaldo is really ugly IMHO.:shocked:

I forgot to add earlier that the radio host called me up after my text and asked to interview me on air, becaues he was so shocked that I didn't like Beckham :lmfao: He was gobsmacked and asked me all sorts of questions, he just could NOT believe that Beckham left me totally cold.

Anyway, yeah, Mika is a lot prettier than Beckham. And also a lot more intelligent :aah:.

LMFAO, please do that interview so you can gush about Mika instead please? :aah:

"I don't like pretty boys like David Beckham who has an arm made out of ink and produces the same amount of intelligence as a drawing pin. I'd rather choose a skinny curly haired young man like Mika because he's musically talented, smart, has a cute giggle and gives me freebies."

:aah:

The last sentence is soooooo true:aah::thumb_yello:

Even I must admit that back then I've fancied Beckham a bit. :boxed:

But not any more.:teehee::roftl:

LMFAO, please do that interview so you can gush about Mika instead please? :aah:

"I don't like pretty boys like David Beckham who has an arm made out of ink and produces the same amount of intelligence as a drawing pin. I'd rather choose a skinny curly haired young man like Mika because he's musically talented, smart, has a cute giggle and gives me freebies."

:aah:

Erm, sorry, a bit late now, this happened roughly 4-5 years ago so no Mika on my radar :roftl:, but he did interview me (which made me late for work) and when he asked me who I DID fancy, I told him Matt Damon :lmfao:

Since when footballers are intelligent ?:naughty:

HAHAHA omg thats quite funny lol

i cant believe he was shocked lol i mean come on Beckham is NOT HOT lol.

I bet there are lots of people who dont fancy him.

I dont like any footballers

i ahte football tbh lol

xx

Since when footballers are intelligent ?:naughty:

Good point :naughty:, but I guess that, even though many are not geniuses, at least they are of a certain 'minimum standard' :roftl:. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit mean now, I really didn't want to come and bash Beckham, just to say that I don't find him attractive, but now I fear that I've started an anti Beckham movement :blink:.

Good point :naughty:, but I guess that, even though many are not geniuses, at least they are of a certain 'minimum standard' :roftl:. Anyway, I'm feeling a bit mean now, I really didn't want to come and bash Beckham, just to say that I don't find him attractive, but now I fear that I've started an anti Beckham movement :blink:.

What anti Beckham movement? :blink:

I don't get it. If you bother with my little reminiscence about him it was pretty long time ago.

And I've changed my taste on men attraction several time in my life so it's really not a big deal. At this moment I find this men model uncredible unattractive:aah:

Btw I think that pop singers are not particulary wise either. Mika is quite exceptional among all of them too:wub2:

Erm, sorry, a bit late now, this happened roughly 4-5 years ago so no Mika on my radar :roftl:, but he did interview me (which made me late for work) and when he asked me who I DID fancy, I told him Matt Damon :lmfao:

DAMN, that answer would have been quite good an'all :lmao:

(MATT DAMON?)

At least he can play football a lot better than I can lol. I run away or duck when a ball comes near me.

What anti Beckham movement? :blink:

I don't get it. If you bother with my little reminiscence about him it was pretty long time ago.

And I've changed my taste on men attraction several time in my life so it's really not a big deal. At this moment I find this men model uncredible unattractive:aah:

Btw I think that pop singers are not particulary wise either. Mika is quite exceptional among all of them too:wub2:

I wasn't being negative about you :wink2:, only saying that i didn't want to start a 10 page bitching about him, that's all :naughty:

oh excuse me,i have a professional player friend and he´s intelligent!!! he´s retired now,but he´s clever!!!

The only professional one that I ever knew really well was a goalkeeper for FC Barcelona, and he was my cousin's boyfriend/fiance for many years. That is, until he cheated on her with some bimbo who also played in the girl's team (where my cousin played), left her a few months before their wedding, and went off to be a loser with this other dumb chick.

The only professional one that I ever knew really well was a goalkeeper for FC Barcelona, and he was my cousin's boyfriend/fiance for many years. That is, until he cheated on her with some bimbo who also played in the girl's team (where my cousin played), left her a few months before their wedding, and went off to be a loser with this other dumb chick.

Nice.

`

perhaps some of them are stupids or something like that,i only can talk for who i know... he also played a year in FC Barcelona,he is gaizka mendieta,perhaps you don´t know him,but he´s a very clever man. and good friend of his friends... same friends since he was adolescent!!!

Sounds like nothing out of the ordinary, Sportworld wise. Tiger Woods, anyone?:naughty:

`

perhaps some of them are stupids or something like that,i only can talk for who i know... he also played a year in FC Barcelona,he is gaizka mendieta,perhaps you don´t know him,but he´s a very clever man. and good friend of his friends... same friends since he was adolescent!!!

I know, I didn't mean that all footballers are morons, or anything like that :naughty:. I met some very clever ones as well. I just remembered the story about this guy, and thought I'd share it.

I wasn't being negative about you :wink2:, only saying that i didn't want to start a 10 page bitching about him, that's all :naughty:

No you were not, of course. :wink2:I was the only one who showed some sympathy for "poor" Beckham though lol:aah:

Ronaldo! :roftl: Ha' date=' Mika really should be the winner, cause I at least can imagine him as Mister Spring: birds, flowers and stuff. :naughty: Ronaldo? That would just look weird... :blink:[/quote']

Just don't get me started...:mf_rosetinted:

Hmmmm, gotta hve some dinner, maybe later...:naughty:

Archived