Mika wins "mister primavera" at the 40 principales in Spain

basicamenteyo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mika won yesterday night the "mister primavera" (mister spring man) contest. He was in fight with Christiano Ronaldo but won at last!!!!

It was from popular votation.

Not a serious contest,but it made me happy :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Well... he beat Cristiano? That hunk? That greek god? :das: How is that possible?

:lmfao:

Now seriously... Who, in his/her perfect mental health would choose Ronaldo after Mika? Or after 90% of the men in the planet? :lmfao:

Well... he beat Cristiano? That hunk? That greek god? :das: How is that possible?

:lmfao:

Now seriously... Who, in his/her perfect mental health would choose Ronaldo after Mika? Or after 90% of the men in the planet? :lmfao:

98% of the portuguese females...:biggrin2:

2% being me and you...

You know i'm right...:mf_rosetinted:

Personally, I've never found Beckham attractive :dunno: I even texted a radio show once when they asked about him, saying that even if he was the last man on earth I wouldn't go off with him, so basically I'm not a Beckham lover. In any case, he does look way old for his years, I have to say.

by now,beckham seems mika´s father :aah:

he looks old!!!!!

He's awful now indeed.

:roftl:

I don't care:teehee:

:bleh:

Or Kaka:wub2:

Same cr@p different smell. All those footballers look the same to me. They're always sweaty and in their dreadfully boring dresses. :thumbdown:

Same cr@p different smell. All those footballers look the same to me. They're always sweaty and in their dreadfully boring dresses. :thumbdown:

Mika can be also very sweat:das: But have you seen Kaka in the black suit? Very poshy IMO.:blush-anim-cl:

Mika can be also very sweat:das: But have you seen Kaka in the black suit? Very poshy IMO.:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah but not in that way:mf_rosetinted: I hate football :tears:

Personally, I've never found Beckham attractive :dunno: I even texted a radio show once when they asked about him, saying that even if he was the last man on earth I wouldn't go off with him, so basically I'm not a Beckham lover. In any case, he does look way old for his years, I have to say.

I agree with youu on that lol i've never found him attractive either.

Mika's more my type lol :mf_lustslow:

xxx

I think Victoria Posh would go mad... :biggrin2: she'd kick Mika's ass with her Louboutin shoe or something..oh no wait, Mika's got Lou's as well :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think the stick insect is any match for Mika, he'd just blow on her and she'd fall over :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Beat Ronaldo, eh?

No competition really:wink2:

Archived