mika at "el hormiguero" - April 12 2010

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,let´s see... ArtemisArco got the whole dvd from El Hormiguero,it means,with the part where they were showing the ads... I tried to cut that vid to upload just the part of the ads (since we all have seen the rest,and it´s uploaded on youtube) but I just could fragment the whole dvd in 4 parts... the part which contains the part of the ads is 30 min. long,and I´ve uploaded it to megaupload. I think ads are at minute 10 more or less... here you are the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4WQEDXKK

It´s not that he says something super interesting,and many things are spoken in Spanish,but is funny :teehee:

I hope you like it!!

I´m going to upload it to mediafire,in case that any one of you is not able to download from megaupload.

Thanks very much!!! :flowers2:

Just a question: where can i find all these vids in HD?

Thanks very much!!! :flowers2:

Just a question: where can i find all these vids in HD?

well... I have the whole show in a file... I guess I can upload it to megaupload if you want. It´s biiiig,but I can try... I just cut this one cause I thought everybody had it from Youtube,but if you want I can upload it. But not now :aah: it frozes my pc... I´ll do it tonight... are you interested?

well... I have the whole show in a file... I guess I can upload it to megaupload if you want. It´s biiiig,but I can try... I just cut this one cause I thought everybody had it from Youtube,but if you want I can upload it. But not now :aah: it frozes my pc... I´ll do it tonight... are you interested?

:mf_lustslow: I'll design and build a golden statue for you! :mf_lustslow:

Don't worry make it when you have free time and of course if you want to do it :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks in advance!! ::bow:

Don't worry make it when you have free time and of course if you want to do it :blush-anim-cl:

:aah::aah: a golden statue!!!!!!!!! :das: and.... may you put it near to Mikawax??? :aah:

I´ll upload it tonight. Tell me if you prefer it either in megaupload or mediafire,since I don´t mind using one or another..

:aah::aah: a golden statue!!!!!!!!! :das: and.... may you put it near to Mikawax??? :aah:

I´ll upload it tonight. Tell me if you prefer it either in megaupload or mediafire,since I don´t mind using one or another..

Of course!! :aah:

It's ok in megaupload :wink2:

I was afraid of updating this vid. I hope not to have problems with the justice :teehee: or something :fisch: The SGAE (a society in spain that wants to charge us even to la-la-la a song) inhibit me and I can't tell the differences between legal or illegal

Anyway you now that the computers are against me and the only think that I could do was to copy it, not to upload or to cut the vid...¬¬

Let's build the statue next to Mika's wax double, so she can have nice views :aah:

Ok,let´s see... ArtemisArco got the whole dvd from El Hormiguero,it means,with the part where they were showing the ads... I tried to cut that vid to upload just the part of the ads (since we all have seen the rest,and it´s uploaded on youtube) but I just could fragment the whole dvd in 4 parts... the part which contains the part of the ads is 30 min. long,and I´ve uploaded it to megaupload. I think ads are at minute 10 more or less... here you are the link

It´s not that he says something super interesting,and many things are spoken in Spanish,but is funny :teehee:

I hope you like it!!

I´m going to upload it to mediafire,in case that any one of you is not able to download from megaupload.

:wub2:Thank you so much!

:wub2:Yes,please!i want it too!...if your file is only 1 GB large,you can upload om megaupload .

I was afraid of updating this vid. I hope not to have problems with the justice :teehee: or something :fisch: The SGAE (a society in spain that wants to charge us even to la-la-la a song) inhibit me and I can't tell the differences between legal or illegal

Anyway you now that the computers are against me and the only think that I could do was to copy it, not to upload or to cut the vid...¬¬

Let's build the statue next to Mika's wax double, so she can have nice views :aah:

No te preocupes porque el video tiene nombre de archivo,tía no veas lo que me costo para cortar y cargar... asumo la responsabilidad,tía,esto había que colgarlo en el MFC :aah: :aah:

ok girls... stop building that statue... Neither mediafire nor megaupload let me upload the complete file.... don´t know what to do!! :aah: it´s 3,20GB:aah:

:aah::aah::aah::aah::aah:

Ok i googled a bit and I found this site where you can upload the file:

http://host03.pipebytes.com/

EDIT: I found this other site: http://www.filedropper.com/

I hope you like it!!

thank you very much :flowers2:

No te preocupes porque el video tiene nombre de archivo,tía no veas lo que me costo para cortar y cargar... asumo la responsabilidad,tía,esto había que colgarlo en el MFC :aah: :aah:

jajajaj I can try it as well but not today, tomorrow with time and good internet :aah:

oye the Pipebytes web seems a nice one, maybe we would have safed time and money knowing the good tools :aah:

jajajaj I can try it as well but not today, tomorrow with time and good internet :aah:

oye the Pipebytes web seems a nice one, maybe we would have safed time and money knowing the good tools :aah:

Yes Di,please,try to upload it cause when the program I used to record the dvd into my pc,fragmented it into 4 parts,and now,I can´t upload it separated... it´s weird....

Yes Di,please,try to upload it cause when the program I used to record the dvd into my pc,fragmented it into 4 parts,and now,I can´t upload it separated... it´s weird....

Ok:thumb_yello: I'll try tomorrow let's cross the fingers, and say beautiful things to my computer

Ok:thumb_yello: I'll try tomorrow let's cross the fingers, and say beautiful things to my computer

Dear Diana's computer:

We know you are often a bad machine, but we love you. You're beautiful and you're the best programmated computer ever.

With love,

MFC