mika at "el hormiguero" - April 12 2010

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have started to update it and it has been 5 minutes to do a 1%.....:boxed: so 5min x 100% = 500 min --> 8 hours :hypo:

Good at maths, that's good :naughty:

So, now you know how many hours you have to wait :biggrin2:

Ocho horas se pasan en ná, cuando te das cuenta ya se fueron xD

I haven't forget this but I can't upload it!! I decide to upload it this weekend with time to wait because my grandmother makes me switch off the computer the first time, and now the page doesn't upload, I have been waiting more than an hour and still in 0% uploaded...

I'll keep trying in my grandmother's house this week at least there, it seems it was working... very slowly but working...

I haven't forget this but I can't upload it!! I decide to upload it this weekend with time to wait because my grandmother makes me switch off the computer the first time, and now the page doesn't upload, I have been waiting more than an hour and still in 0% uploaded...

I'll keep trying in my grandmother's house this week at least there, it seems it was working... very slowly but working...

:huglove:

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Wonderful pics, thank you so much for finding them, Eriko!! :flowers2:

I love the vid of Mika singing Fernando... Whenever I feel I need something to cheer me up I just watch the vid and it never fails. And okay, they are only joking, but it's lovely to hear his lower voice :wub2:

Thank you Eriko :flowers2: sweet memories :wub2: hope he returns again with the 3rd album :wub2:

Agree with you ! He appeared as a guest on this program TWICE, hope NEXT so much !! :mikalove:

Wonderful pics, thank you so much for finding them, Eriko!! :flowers2:

I love the vid of Mika singing Fernando... Whenever I feel I need something to cheer me up I just watch the vid and it never fails. And okay, they are only joking, but it's lovely to hear his lower voice :wub2:

I love this spanish program and the guy !! I'd love to listen MIKA's KARAOKE again !!:aah:

Thanks very much Eriko for these pics! :flowers2:

I love when he feels comfortable and he's himself in a program: he's really sweet!

INDEED !! :wub2:

• 1 year later...