mika at "el hormiguero" - April 12 2010

Thank you for those links!!! I couldn't watch the program yesterday because I went to the Hormiguero to see Mika before the program, and It was awesome I could give him a bracelet and a cufflinks that I made by myself and He wore my bracelet in the program!!!! it was amazing for my :blush-anim-cl:!!! It is the bracelet he were in is right hand!!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome!

Tell me the minute and I'll be back to you later :thumb_yello:

Edit:

I uploaded the show to You Tube:

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCJXrlLqEjQ

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luei6pGZD_Q

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-GLV_2V8k

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnWbg3TASE

Thank you very much!!!!:thumb_yello:

Girls, what did they speak about the Queen?

Thank you for those links!!! I couldn't watch the program yesterday because I went to the Hormiguero to see Mika before the program, and It was awesome I could give him a bracelet and a cufflinks that I made by myself and He wore my bracelet in the program!!!! it was amazing for my :blush-anim-cl:!!! It is the bracelet he were in is right hand!!

p><p>Ahhhh! That

It matched his necklace so well! :wub2:

Thank you very much!!!!:thumb_yello:

He said that when he was backstage at the Royal Variety Show, he was drinking beer etc. over about 2 hours, and didn't realise how much he'd actually drunk. He got up and stumbled, so Miley Cyrus grabbed his arm and walked with him so that he wouldn't fall over :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

When he met the Queen at the Royal Variety Performance he was so drunk that Miley Cyrus had to help him so he didn't fall :naughty:

Omg, how is it possible that I almost missed this :shocked: Thanks so much for the links :wub2:

I have only watched the Fernando part so far, going to watch the other parts now. He is in such a good mood! What has happened to him?! I mean first BBC2 and now this one... He looks more gorgeous than ever :mf_lustslow:

During commercials, ants told him they were going to attend his gig at Madrid :roftl:, and said he could say whatever he wanted, for audience at home could not listen (they show a small window at the corner of the screen meanwhile, but no audio).

They even said something like “Cabrones, you don’t know what we’re talking about!” :naughty:

And Mika said to them they were much more famous than himself in Spain…

Omg, how is it possible that I almost missed this :shocked: Thanks so much for the links :wub2:

I have only watched the Fernando part so far, going to watch the other parts now. He is in such a good mood! What has happened to him?! I mean first BBC2 and now this one... He looks more gorgeous than ever :mf_lustslow:

He's really happy in these days... maybe it's for the new tour :wub2:

T4P!! :flowers2:

such an amazing tv show!! Loved it!!:wub2: I had so much fun watching it!!!! :roftl:

the karaoke part was absolutely hilarious!! Epic!!! :floor: Loved it!!!!

and the last part, when the interviewer say him about his look and tenderness I admit some tears came up in my eyes!! absolutely adorable!!!!!!!! :wub2:

hope we can see him in more tv shows like this one! :wink2:

It's not fair... I watched it with my family (TVs in the living room) and my older brothers kept sniggering at him and saying he was gay and worse names, they're so mean, they can't think that there might be people different from them. I wanted to cry because it's already bad that people bullied mika when he was a child and now some idiots keep on doing that when they aren't a tenth as successful as MIKA. Next time I'm gonna tell them to shut up but it doesn't help when your parents secretly agree with them.

yeah i noticed that too, he looks much younger than 2 weeks ago - did he get some facial treatments last week?! :lmfao: or maybe it's really just his happiness radiating from his face. :wub2: maybe he spent a few days with someone special in london... :wub2: or he's indeed so happy bout the new show, if that's it then i also can't wait to see it! :mf_lustslow: (well ok, i can't wait anyway! :teehee:)

You're welcome!

Tell me the minute and I'll be back to you later :thumb_yello:

Edit:

I uploaded the show to You Tube:

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCJXrlLqEjQ

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luei6pGZD_Q

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy-GLV_2V8k

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYnWbg3TASE

Thanks girls. :wub2: I'm gonna watch the show tomorrow, from what I've read in the thread it's worth it despite the Spanish I don't understand. :biggrin2:

yeah i noticed that too, he looks much younger than 2 weeks ago - did he get some facial treatments last week?! :lmfao: or maybe it's really just his happiness radiating from his face. :wub2: maybe he spent a few days with someone special in london... :wub2: or he's indeed so happy bout the new show, if that's it then i also can't wait to see it! :mf_lustslow: (well ok, i can't wait anyway! :teehee:)

Not younger but tons of make up I think :naughty:

What ever it is it's working :wink2: You know what I mean, of course he looked good earlier too. But now... :wub2:

Blush! it's the makeup! :teehee:

But also help the 2 week vacation I guess :naughty: he so deserved them!

He was looking great!

Not younger but tons of make up I think :naughty:

Blush! it's the makeup! :teehee:

But also help the 2 week vacation I guess :naughty: he so deserved them!

He was looking great!

Nooooo... It's not make up. He seems to be in such a good mood, laughing and joking :mf_lustslow:

Nooooo... It's not make up. He seems to be in such a good mood, laughing and joking :mf_lustslow:

don't think either that it's the make-up, or did he have the same make-up-artist for bbc and that spanish show? :teehee:

don't think either that it's the make-up, or did he have the same make-up-artist for bbc and that spanish show? :teehee:

No one can look that good :naughty: that sexy :mf_lustslow: that :teehee: def ... it has to be make-up :floor: