mika at "el hormiguero" - April 12 2010

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hathor kindly translated some of the interview:

Originally Posted by hathor

Mika says he is going to tour Japan and then the host (obsessed with scatological things) asks Mika if he ever tried a Japanese toilet, the ones with all kinds of buttons. Mika says one can use the toilet normally but he pressed the buttons once and got a "water party" Then they speak about all the different streams, the cold ones the hot ones and that one can end all wet and wondering why he did that..

The host says Mika sees his shows as if he takes a rare substance of his grandmother's cupboard...and Mika says yes. It's just an excuse to ask Mika if he takes drugs because this is what he does next.

The host asks if Mika have taken those kind of substances before, he says yes, everybody goes "ooooh" Mika says "Oh come on"

As I said this host is always obsessed with scatological and inconvenient stuff, such as knowing if somebody drinks or take drugs

Mellody is right, he sings Fernando when he's drunk.

For both bolded parts: :doh:

thanks!He was drunk when he met the Queen?Oh My God!

According to his own stories, he's been drunk for over three years. :teehee:

I really don't understand how he managed to give birth to two albums and an EP. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh Caz! glad you liked the show, well not the show but Mika in it, his biceps and stuff :teehee:

And OMG yes he does look young!!! VERY 2007 looking!!!! I think there's a lot of foundation on though lol, and the hair :wub2:

Good to see that somebody agrees in the foundation thing :naughty:

According to his own stories, he's been drunk for over three years. :teehee:

I really don't understand how he managed to give birth to two albums and an EP. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

For both bolded parts: :doh:

The host said that they had been talking a long conversation in Spanish before the show. Mika should have known that Pablo the host would end up asking something about it.

At least we can say Mika can't lie...unless he talks about dogs :roftl:

I've just watched it all and it's quite frankly THE most demented show I have ever seen.

It quite is, it's 5 days a week familiar show with certain acceptance. They take international and national celebs there and make such funny stuff with them such as experiments, etc

I personally preferred the previous show, when Mika came to El Hormiguero in October. Find it more funny.

:lmfao:

This show is always so freakin' trippy. I mean it's just bizarre. First the rap about England and the helium, and now shooting vegetables and singing Fernando in a couple of dodgy wigs. :roftl:

Hilarious. Thanks for posting. :wub2:

Couldn't agree more. Only just had the time to watch the whole thing - and as for the first one - I absolutely loved it! :wub2:

I like these kind of shows :thumb_yello:

think this:

is mika worried about bullies now?? NO

is mika worried about all those who hate him?? NO

should you be worried about that?? NO

mika is over those people. he is living his dream,he IS happy,he can do whatever he wants,and of course,he knows WE love him,and that´s the only important thing about this. we like his music,we go to his gigs,we are fangurling all day with him... that´s what you need to worry about,nothing else. LIVE YOU LIFE AS MIKA LIVES HIS: BEING HAPPY!!!

I know, you're absolutely right, he doesn't care but it still hurts when someone criticizes someone you really like and admire! I will try not to take them too seriously next time!!