MIKA @ Orange Pre-pay Party, H20 Beach, Mamaia, Romania - 24 July 2010

dcdeb

Right,my current concern is the following:

it's pretty much imposbbile to book a hotel in july,in mamaia.it's too late even now. and i suppose we'll need to stay the night after the gig,unless Bianca knows a bus that leaves in the middle of the night,or a train that does so?

Tho I mean,sleeping on the beach does sound quite romantic,i gotta tell you. stay up the night in the sand...inneresting.

Vanessa?Meg? What youz say?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it impossible to book a hotel in July NOW? :blink:

I'm afraid I don't know much about this because I have never tried to book a hotel in Mamaia for the summer.

There are NO busses leaving after midnight and even if there were I imagine it can be quite dangerous. :dunno:

You can try and look for a hotel in Mamaia but they're usually quite expensive as far as I know. :huh:

There is also an alternative and try to find a hotel in Constanta and you can take a taxi after the gig (you could imagine the price for the taxi is the price of the "gig ticket" :naughty: ). There is ONE ibis hotel in the center of the city.

I have to tell you,the more i think about a night in the sand,the better it sounds. i just need my fellow gig goers to be ok with it .

i'll check that ibis thingy

I was just about to post that bonfire sounds nice! :) I'm ok with it :)

PS

oh look look it's Martin and Skarsgard! xD

oh look it is. bumpahstikkkaaaa :roftl: any other input to put in? in it?

good,good,i like the idea of it too. unless it rains...then i kill you,and drag you to amsterdam in winter :mf_rosetinted: but all else is good

now if vanessa's ok with it ,all is kool

good,good,i like the idea of it too. unless it rains...then i kill you,and drag you to amsterdam in winter :mf_rosetinted: but all else is good

It WON'T RAIN! :aah::lol3: stop worrying about that...there are even chances that the sun will shine during the night aswell. :lmfao:

It WON'T RAIN! :aah::lol3: stop worrying about that...there are even chances that the sun will shine during the night aswell. :lmfao:

I like to be constructively paranoid. all is not to be considered perfect until it happens and it proves to be perfect.

so i'm keeping the option of rain open,until i see the weather forecast that goes "Sun- 47C"

i'm even considering dragging a hoodie along

I'm alright with everything .We can stay awake for a night can't we ?:naughty:

I was also thinking if someone has a tent so we can stay inside in case it rains ?!

I'm alright with everything .We can stay awake for a night can't we ?:naughty:

I was also thinking if someone has a tent so we can stay inside in case it rains ?!

yeah but that would mean carrying it around with us. let's hope it won't rain and do a beach-all nighter

What text did they come up with? :lol3::teehee:

Classmate number 1 (they were both girls): Oh Bianca, have you seen that Mika is eventually coming to Mamaia? :biggrin2:

me: yeah I did...but please stop reminding me! :doh:

Classmate number 1: ook :lol3:

Classmate number 2: Bianca! Mika's coming to Mamaia! :biggrin2:

me: yes I heard...but where the heck did YOU hear about it?

Classmate number 2: newspaper! :pinkbow: read it and instantly thought of you...

me: I'm glad then... :mf_rosetinted:

me too...I was just waiting to see WHEN! :lmao:

one of them saw it in the newspaper,you say? hmm,i wonder which one :naughty: i'm just curious,you know. they advertised Duffy's gig on those girlie magazines last year

one of them saw it in the newspaper,you say? hmm,i wonder which one :naughty: i'm just curious,you know. they advertised Duffy's gig on those girlie magazines last year

well, when I searched on google on that day, most of the newspapers seemed to have spread the news. So it's pretty hard to know now...didn't even bother going and buying a newspaper that day...

wonder if this one will be advertised on all the manly magazines :mf_rosetinted::lol3:

Classmate number 1 (they were both girls): Oh Bianca, have you seen that Mika is eventually coming to Mamaia? :biggrin2:

me: yeah I did...but please stop reminding me! :doh:

Classmate number 1: ook :lol3:

Classmate number 2: Bianca! Mika's coming to Mamaia! :biggrin2:

me: yes I heard...but where the heck did YOU hear about it?

Classmate number 2: newspaper! :pinkbow: read it and instantly thought of you...

me: I'm glad then... :mf_rosetinted:

i was thinking of a worse scenario :lmfao:

and I didn't hear about the Duffy concert either, found out about it just days before :biggrin2:

but I still have some magazines with Akon on the back cover! :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
I really wish I could get to meet him like you guys did... Is that too much of a wish for a first gig?:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

LOVE YOU MFC

!!:mf_rosetinted:

be nice to mister admin man and you might?:naughty:

i don't know...who does one need to give cookies to,to get what romania's been waiting for 3 years for?

be nice to mister admin man and you might?:naughty:

i don't know...who does one need to give cookies to,to get what romania's been waiting for 3 years for?

Only 3? it felt like a lifetime dammit! :aah::huh:

We can throw cookies instead :naughty:

Imagine how many journalists there will be waiting for Mr M.

And the man wants LG's and BG's at the festivals :teehee:

:shocked: shush vanessa! shush! :aah:

On another note, Orange announced it on their official website! :wub2:

http://orange.ro/about/archive/pr2010-04-08-ro.html

RO:MIKA pentru prima oară în România la Orange PrePay Party

Bucureşti, 8 aprilie: Orange îl aduce în premieră în România pe MIKA la Orange PrePay Party, într-un eveniment cu intrarea liberă care va avea loc sâmbătă, 24 iulie, pe plaja H2O din Mamaia.

Pe 8 ianuarie 2007, artistul britanic MIKA lansa primul său single, „Grace Kelly”, melodie ce a ajuns în scurt timp în fruntea clasamentelor din întreaga lume şi avea să fie primul pas către transformarea lui MIKA într-un fenomen al muzicii pop. Primul său album - „Life in Cartoon Motion” s-a vândut în peste 6 milioane de exemplare şi l-a ajutat să câştige un BRIT Award şi să fie nominalizat la premiile Grammy. În septembrie 2009, MIKA şi-a lansat cel de-al doilea album - „The Boy Who Knew Too Much” care se bucură de un succes imens. Melodiile „We Are Golden” şi „Rain” de pe acest album ocupă la rândul lor vârfurile clasamentelor.

Muzician excepţional, MIKA a urmat cursurile Royal College of Music din Londra şi se spune ca vocea sa atinge 5 octave, dar este în acelaşi timp şi un entertainer de succes - concertele sale atrag sute de mii de oameni în întreaga lume.

Primul concert al artistului în România se desfăşoară în cadrul celui de-al cincilea eveniment Orange PrePay Party, serie care a adunat până acum mai mult de 100.000 de spectatori. Din 2007, la Orange PrePay Party au cântat Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Akon, Sugababes, Duffy şi I Am Kloot. Duffy a suţinut anul trecut concertul pe aceeaşi plajă din Mamaia unde va cânta şi MIKA, locul devenit tradiţional pentru desfăşurarea evenimentelor de vară Orange.

ENG:MIKA for the first time in Romania on Orange PrePay Party

Bucharest, April 8: Orange brings first time in Romania on Orange PrePay MIKA Party, a free entry event will take place Saturday, July 24, H2O Mamaia beach.

On January 8, 2007, British artist MIKA launch its first single, "Grace Kelly" song that soon became the head of the world rankings and will be the first step towards making MIKA's a pop phenomenon. Her first album - "Life in Cartoon Motion has sold over six million copies and helped to win a Brit Award and being nominated for a Grammy. In September 2009, Mika has released his second album - "The Boy Who knew Too Much" which enjoyed a huge success. Songs "We Are Golden" and "Rain" from the album tops charts occupy themselves.

Exceptional musician, Mika attended the Royal College of Music in London and is said to reach 5 octave voice, but is also a successful entertainer - his concerts attract hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.

The first concert of the artist in Romania takes place in the fifth event of the Orange PrePay Party, the series has so far gathered more than 100,000 spectators. Since 2007 Orange PrePay Party sang Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Akon, Sugababes, Duffy and I Am Kloot. Duffy suţinut last concert on the same beach in Mamaia where you sing and Mika, became the traditional place for the events of Summer Orange.

(translation by Google translator :blush-anim-cl: )