MIKA @ Orange Pre-pay Party, H20 Beach, Mamaia, Romania - 24 July 2010

dcdeb

We can throw cookies instead :naughty:

Imagine how many journalists there will be waiting for Mr M.

And the man wants LG's and BG's at the festivals :teehee:

maybe even whatshisface...mircea zara :floor:

and he does? ah gosh golly...i want to be a kazegirl! is that available?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked: shush vanessa! shush! :aah:

maybe even whatshisface...mircea zara :floor:

and he does? ah gosh golly...i want to be a kazegirl! is that available?

What's the problem ?

Zara is 'gorgeous' I tell ya :mf_rosetinted:

Every time you mention the word kaze I 'm thinking of military stuff :blink::naughty:

I demand a general gathering with those attending the gig! :mf_rosetinted:

guys, I was thinking: We'll be all alone there as fans. I know there are some other Romanian forums and stuff, but nothing compares to THE MFC, right?

So...shouldn't we go wild/crazy? I'm reffering to costumes and stuff. It's just that I don't have any idea now, and we should think of something that we could work out in the middle of JULY, too! (no, bikinis are not an option, sorry. :naughty: )

Anyway, I think we should at least get a banner. I actually want to do it myself, but won't do it until then. We'll have the whole day to do together then. But I want to bring the materials. :roftl:

So, the countdown started, 74 days left (OMFG :shocked: ). Get your brains on fire, Romania! Let's impress Mika! :aah:

I suggest we should take this to the romanian thread in order to keep it more private. :wink2::teehee:

I hope you're kidding with the costumes thing during summer .(Doar nu vrei sa lesinam de caldura pe acolo )

Sorry Bi but bikini is the option for us !

We can have a theme called 'The Mamaia beach girls ':roftl:

We can make the banner together .You are the one who can bring the materials .

I don't want to carry a lot of weight with me

I don't want to count the days :aah:

I hope you're kidding with the costumes thing during summer .(Doar nu vrei sa lesinam de caldura pe acolo )

Sorry Bi but bikini is the option for us !

We can have a theme called 'The Mamaia beach girls ':roftl:

We can make the banner together .You are the one who can bring the materials .

I don't want to carry a lot of weight with me

I don't want to count the days :aah:

Ok then...I was just saying...:naughty: So, shall we forget about it?

bikini? neah...I'm not up for it.

why don't you wanna count the days? :blink:

it's so much fun! :mf_rosetinted:

yeah..counting down the days..seems a pretty good job for me :mf_rosetinted:

anyway, i agree with Vanessa about the costumes ,it would be just too much (even though it would be fun) :teehee:

how big the banner will be? and the most important : what do we write on it? :mf_rosetinted:

yeah..counting down the days..seems a pretty good job for me :mf_rosetinted:

anyway, i agree with Vanessa about the costumes ,it would be just too much (even though it would be fun) :teehee:

how big the banner will be? and the most important : what do we write on it? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, Kudos for Diana for being the official countdown-er(?!)...timekeeper. :aah:

okok...I was just saying. Perhaps I'm a bit overexcited about it. But you can't blame me: it's nt everyday that Mika comes to Romania (let's not mention it's my hometown...I'm not bragging...but I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to this, sorry. :naughty: )

the banner will be bigg-ish I think. and I've always had a wild wish to write something funny on a banner at a gig. I remember I have always wanted to write on a banner: "Still, WHY did you write GK?" but I'm afraid it's a bit outdated now. :lmfao:

So we can just point out that "MFC is even here" (gen: MFC e chiar si aici...poti sa crezi?) I'll do it with grafitti spray and hang it on the barrier of the front row. :naughty:

why thank you. *bows*

we can go wild even if we don't have costumes :mf_rosetinted: but still,i think we should go for a make-up or smth at least. you know,just to be sure we get recognized as "real fans" among those who ..*ahem* come for cut copy.

that's okay with the banner,only if it's not a prob for you to buy the things for it. (spray etc)

why thank you. *bows*

we can go wild even if we don't have costumes :mf_rosetinted: but still,i think we should go for a make-up or smth at least. you know,just to be sure we get recognized as "real fans" among those who ..*ahem* come for cut copy.

that's okay with the banner,only if it's not a prob for you to buy the things for it. (spray etc)

Make up, yes...maybe we should develop some make-up plans and try to find a way to make it STAY! :aah:

I'll think about it. Now that I'm thru with my semestrial exams...I have plenty of time. :lol3:

No it's not a problem. I hope that spray won't cost me a fortune. If it does, I'll sew the letters to the material. :biggrin2:

That's cute,and f you want to do it,i will only support you! but...i never did dress-up and costumes...as vanessa said,it will be crazy hot too

I just wanted your guys' opinions that's all. :biggrin2:

Hello guys!

I was just writing down a maths speech and something reminded me that mika is coming here in july [no sense, I know].

Because it's very late here I will write short sentences in order not to fall asleep.

I am really happy because Mika is coming so close.

I love you guys.

Did I hear smth about a Romanian thread?

Good night.

I just wanted your guys' opinions that's all. :biggrin2:

i hope you don't get influenced by us tho. I mean if you want to dress up,I'd love to see it and I'm sure Mika would too,I just never did dress up that's all. I'm a very comfortable creature :P

Hello guys!

I was just writing down a maths speech and something reminded me that mika is coming here in july [no sense, I know].

Because it's very late here I will write short sentences in order not to fall asleep.

I am really happy because Mika is coming so close.

I love you guys.

Did I hear smth about a Romanian thread?

Good night.

Here is the thread you're looking for

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827&page=55&highlight=romanian+thread

• 5 weeks later...

hello again guys!

I was mad busy in the last time and I have a lotta questions for this gig :)

1. Will it be a fan-meet-thingy / Will I be able to get a autograph maybe:teehee::blush-anim-cl: or a pic like most of you lucky ones already did?

2. From what time do you think we should 'make shade':camping: there .. to get in the front row more exactly?

3. This one is for those out there that already had experienced a mika:wub2::wub2: gig - What shouldn't I forget home?:teehee:

THANK YOU!

:group_hug:

HUGS&KISSES!

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

1. I don't know I hope so I want to give him something for his bday but I bet there will be a lot of press out there :aah:

2.Hmmm about 2-3 pm I think it is alright .

3 .Don't forget to take yourself :naughty::roftl:

Hey guys...

I am so sad cause i have tickets for a gig in Prague.... But it was cancelled :( :( :(

I wanna see Mika so much that i think about Romania... What about tickets? And it will be like what? I never was on something similar.... I just want to see Mika singning and maybe speak with him for a while.. I got a gift for him, i work on it almost 2 months... I hope so much that i´ll se him this summer :(

Hey guys...

I am so sad cause i have tickets for a gig in Prague.... But it was cancelled :( :( :(

I wanna see Mika so much that i think about Romania... What about tickets? And it will be like what? I never was on something similar.... I just want to see Mika singning and maybe speak with him for a while.. I got a gift for him, i work on it almost 2 months... I hope so much that i´ll se him this summer :(

hey hey hey!!! :pbjt:

tickets? What tickets!? It's a FREE gig! All you have to worry about is accomodation and transport. I posted on the first 2 pages about those. :wink2:

It will be a gig on the beach and I can tell you that it's going to be great! :biggrin2:

Hey guys...

Awww *hugs*:huglove:

As Bianca said it is a FREE gig and I hope you can make it.:wink2:

So, dudettes, there's one more month left and the boy's coming to us... :groovy:

Are we going to do anything special for this gig or not? I saw that Bianca withdrew from the banner thingy and Vanessa said she will be busy with other things too... BUT if we have something in sight, we should start brainstorming and move fast 'cause time flies.

Personally, as it's Mika's first visit here in Romania and this doesn't happen quite every day, I think we should do at least the banner and I'll be glad to help with about anything to do it (at the moment I can tell you I have a piece of white linen which is 200/80 cm, I'm not quite sure if this size is okay). Then, after the concert someone could take it home and we can use it again at another concert (yes, maybe I'm optimistic, but I don't think this will be his last visit here, it's the first just now :aah:) or well, if he really doesn't come back, it will be a great souvenir :original:

Now the thing is, I have no idea what we could write on it, nor do I know if we should mention MFC in it because I reckon that there are many fans in our country (and not only) who are coming but aren't registered here. So, if you want a banner, try and come with some ideas of how you want it to be and let's do it together. :wink2:

Petra poti sa scrii orice iti vine in minte sau daca vrei putem face bannerul pe plaja .

Eu oricum o sa plec pe 3 Iulie seara din Bucuresti si ma intorc abia pe 17 Iulie dimineata :wink2:

Petra poti sa scrii orice iti vine in minte sau daca vrei putem face bannerul pe plaja .

Eu oricum o sa plec pe 3 Iulie seara din Bucuresti si ma intorc abia pe 17 Iulie dimineata :wink2:

Pleci fix in aceeasi perioada in care pleaca o colega de-a mea :lol3: doar ca ea merge la mare :wink2:

Pai ma gandeam sa-l facem la mare... atata doar ca nu stiu daca sa punem MFC in banner, pt ca noi o sa fim in minoritate fata de multi altii care vin si poate nu-s logati aici. :dunno: Sau sa facem unul doar pentru noi? I have nooo idea...