Say something random - Part 8!

guylainem123

I need .ca to start working again already. It's been a week :hair:

I love that I cannot comprehend people not liking Mika after liking him for some time :naughty:

I understand people not liking him at first or only liking a few songs but I can't seem to understand how some could really like him and then just not :aah:

I'm actually not really into Mika anymore and I used to LOVE him :naughty:

I mean, I'd probably still go to a concert if he came to Atlanta..but I've listened to him maybe 3-4 times since the new cd came out.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too... :aah:

you live in the UK?

Why aren't you at school yet?? :aah:

I have to be at school in less than an hour... :tears: :tears:

do you guys get to go to school when ever you want? if so, Im moving there!! :lmfao: getting up at 6 AM just isn't ideal for me.. :naughty: and taking a shower soooo early! it's so early, the shower doesn't even make me feel clean, just crappy. :roftl:

you live in the UK?

Why aren't you at school yet?? :aah:

I have to be at school in less than an hour... :tears: :tears:

do you guys get to go to school when ever you want? if so, Im moving there!! :lmfao: getting up at 6 AM just isn't ideal for me.. :naughty: and taking a shower soooo early! it's so early, the shower doesn't even make me feel clean, just crappy. :roftl:

I WISH! :aah: Nah, I went to the doctor earlier. I'm just staying at home for the whole day. :teehee:

I get up at 7:30AM normally. I have to get to school by 8:30. :aah:

I WISH! :aah: Nah, I went to the doctor earlier. I'm just staying at home for the whole day. :teehee:

I get up at 7:30AM normally. I have to get to school by 8:30. :aah:

Oh, wwell if you're sick, Get well soon.. :huglove:

we have to be there by 8:05.. which means, I gotta go.. now. :aah:

talk to ya later! :bye:

YAY I GO ON STUDY LEAVE ON THURSDAY!

Can't wait. But I got owned by it because most of my exams are before or the day after study leave then I only have 1 exam after friday.

dcyfqx.jpg

219xnc1.jpg

70790290---harry_potter_film.jpg

ebaqu1.jpg

uhm..so absorbed in finding beautiful in ugly apparently me forgotz the true meaning of pwetty :teehee:

:roftl:

thoughts: MIKA MIKA MIKA is cool MIKA MIKA MIKA i hate spots MIKA MIKA MIKA i hate people in my class MIKA MIKA MIKA bullying MIKA MIKA MIKA me

Really?? What did they ask? :aah:

It was something along the lines of "Immigration is a huge part of cultural life in the UK. Construct an argument showing the positive and negative sides of immigration. You should refer to recent events as part of your negative argument."

I was like i'm not going to be racist. At least we could write plus sides to it too.

It was something along the lines of "Immigration is a huge part of cultural life in the UK. Construct an argument showing the positive and negative sides of immigration. You should refer to recent events as part of your negative argument."

I was like i'm not going to be racist. At least we could write plus sides to it too.

:naughty::aah:

Archived